Igualada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Barcelona Dec 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Hye, my flight on 15 December will be at 6.20am and i need to be there at 5am. Is there any public transportation beside taxi that woulf take me to the airport at 4.30am?

more
    • soccer jerseys

Barcelona 17 hours ago

I want to buy barcelon jerseys for my friend as christmas gift.Where can i buy?

more
    • Anyone familiar with or from Barcelona

Barcelona Nov 24, 2014 at 1:32 PM

This isn't a traveling question but I was hoping i could still receive advice .. I met a guy who came from barcelonia. Christmas is around the corner and I would like to get him something thoughtful .. Any ideas on what I should get that's culture related possibly something hell know I ordered from there ?

more
    • limestone scenery west of Igualada

by birchbark Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I have travelled on the A2 and noticed the interesting and beautiful limestone scenery around junction 526 between Igualada and Tarrega. There are numerous raised terraced areas on which appear to be growing barley and (in May) poppies. I would like to make a point of spending some time here to explore and take photos next time. It looks like a great area for a painting holiday too. Does this area have a name and can anyone recommend a good rural place to stop for a couple of nights? Many thanks for your help.

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 3:00 AM