Igualada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Feast And Foot

Barcelona Yesterday

Im an avid Trail runner hoping to combine a Week of feasting and partying with a daily redemptive trail run - Any thought on where to stay in or near the city?

more
    • Vineyard cycle route

Sitges May 12, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hello I'm looking for a beautiful and reasonably easy road cycling route from Sitges and back. Ideally around 40/50km visiting a couple of vineyards and somewhere to have lunch - ideally at a vineyard. Any ideas very welcome. Thank you

more
    • Internet access

Malgrat de Mar May 1, 2015 at 6:51 AM

How is the internet access in the area?

more
    • Calella nighlife

Calella de Mar May 3, 2015 at 1:48 AM

group of 4 girls going to Calella for 5 days, where's good to party? :D

more
    • Where to go in the stadium?

Barcelona May 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

more
    • car parking

Pineda Apr 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

we are stopping in pineda de mar in july and the hotel we are staying in has limited parking but won't let us book a space so was wondering if there is public parking in the area

more
    • Areas to stay in BArcelona

Barcelona May 26, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are going to send a few days in Barcelona in September. Currently we have a hotel reserved at the Paseo de Gracia, in the Eixample area. Is this a good area and hotel to stay in? Or is there a better location to stay?

more
    • One Day in Barcelona

Barcelona May 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I arrive AM from US, have meetings the next day. Hence, I have a day of no plans. Please suggest how I spend 12 hours to both see the highlights, enjoys some good food and drink, and stay moving/awake to get on schedule. I'm ok with public transport and lots of walking.....Any suggestions are welcome....I will be staying downtown.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

Barcelona May 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also how do I tell if I have an "unblocked" phone?.

more
    • Bus Services in L'estartit

L'Estartit May 17, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Im going to be staying in the village of La Torre Vella for July and August of 2015 and I was wondering if there are any regular bus services into the town of L'estartit?

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

Barcelona May 18, 2015 at 5:33 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also told that these cheap phones are only operable in Spain?

more
    • spain tour in augest

Barcelona May 20, 2015 at 3:35 AM

hi my family will travel to Madrid &valencia&barcelona in mid august any advice how to plan which first &best affordable transportation,they have 8days
      can I go to nice -france is it easy,they family 4adults &2 10yrs
      regards

more
    • Train to Barcelona

Barcelona May 1, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Hello,

I will go to Lloret De Mare during my school holidays. I’ve done some researches and I’ve seen that Barcelona is barely 75 kilometres of Lloret De Mare. I’ve never seen Barcelona and I’d like to visit it one day. I would like to know which means of transport is the more practical and the cheaper (taxi, bus, train?).

Keep Me Informed! Thanks!

more
    • Booking ALAS Bus with old passport number online

Barcelona May 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM

I am currently planning to book my ticket from Barcelona to Madrid online. I have noted that I need to provid my passport number before I can proceed for my booking. However, my passport will be dued to expire on September and I will renew my passport during beginning of June. Can I still put my old passport number for making the booking? Whether it's possible to get a photo copy of my old passport and my new passport to show the driver when checking (as pasaport number will be changing when renewed so it will be different from what have stated online when booking).

more
    • fist timers

Salou May 8, 2015 at 5:49 AM

myself and my wife who uses a wheelchair are planning on salou next year and want to choose the right accomodation
      so if anyone can help it would be appreciated. we would like to be close to a good choice of bars and not have to be in an area with hilly parts , were not beach users but would like to not be too far away from the fountains . we like a good karaoke bar an d eat out so good choice of restaurants nearby would be nice. even though were in our 50s we are young at heart and like lively areas as long as theres no out of control rowdyness . ideally wed like a hotel with ramped access and if possible ground floor acccomodation . also a good bar within the hotel would be nice . was thinking about Salauris palace but slightly concerned it may be a littyle out of the way and in a hilly area . sorry for being longwindd but all replies would be appreciated

more
    • Any dangerous areas in Barcelona?

Barcelona May 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Ok, so I'm from a really small town, so Barcelona is HUGE to me. Is there any areas that can do me harm when I'm out walking. Like high crime areas or something? Thank you for all answers!

more
    • Police Action

Barcelona May 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM

With the notoriety of Barcelona, because of pickpockets, snatchings and scammers; what are the recent actions or measures done by the Barcelona Police Department particularly in the Las Ramblas?

more
    • limestone scenery west of Igualada

by birchbark Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I have travelled on the A2 and noticed the interesting and beautiful limestone scenery around junction 526 between Igualada and Tarrega. There are numerous raised terraced areas on which appear to be growing barley and (in May) poppies. I would like to make a point of spending some time here to explore and take photos next time. It looks like a great area for a painting holiday too. Does this area have a name and can anyone recommend a good rural place to stop for a couple of nights? Many thanks for your help.

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 3:00 AM