Idfu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to Cairo

Cairo Feb 11, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Hi.. My company is sending me to Cairo for an official purpose for 30 days. Is it safe to travel to Cairo now ( heard about the bombs at the airport)? Also, is there any curfew, any areas I should avoid or anything else that I should be aware of? I will be travelling alone.

more
    • worried about going now

Hurghada Feb 17, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Hi..just booked a few days ago..now with the newest events I am worried about going back..any thoughts?

more
    • Angelspy's Profile Photo

Booking Nile Cruise

Cairo Feb 15, 2015 at 8:32 AM

I will be in Cairo in the first week of April and was wondering if you can book a Nile Cruise leaving from there for about 3 days....I am a female travelling solo.

more
    • passport validity

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 17, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Hi. I booked a last min holiday to sharm for me n my daughter due to leave in 2 days. I know i should have researched.. but found out passport has to be valid for 6 months after date entering... which is 19.2 15 and daughters expires 16.8.15.. 3 days less than the 6 mth rule... now i plan to travel and hope firstly they let me on the plane and secondly that she may be allowed in.. as its only 3 days..
      Please could someone advise if this may be unwise.. will they let her in.. will we get sent back?? How we supposed to get back if our flight bk is 14 days later?? Hol cost all i had and really want to take her but v worried.. please reason for constructive advice.. not just "dont go" thanks all x

more
    • Sharm el sheikh safety

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 16, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Hi I'm travelling to sharm el sheikh on Thursday (19th feb 15) it's the first time travelling with my little boy so I'm nervous anyway, but I just wanted to no how safe it is, as there is a lot going on atm. Also any advice or feedback of anyone out there or who has been recently would be appreciated. I just need a bit of reassurance and to know I'm not putting my family at risk.

more
    • DidzisJ's Profile Photo

Nile ferry from cairo to sharm el sheik!

Cairo Feb 25, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Can somebody help me out, where i can book a ferry ride to sharm el sheik from cairo?!
      Many THX

more
    • Beckylloyd's Profile Photo

Could someone tell me please

Sharm El Sheikh Feb 19, 2015 at 3:35 AM

Hello! Me and my boyfriend are planning on booking a holiday on Tuesday to go to sharm el sheikh in May 2015 but iv hered loads of horror stories and been reading loads about it and I'm worried. But I really want to go I just want to know wat it's like ther and will We be safe, also would be be aloud to go anywer like to see the pyramids and all that stuff like all the musiums without anything happening. Could someone tell me please before I book. Thanks

more