Iceland Travel Answers

change location
starisa's Profile Photo

Could someone help me get a book?!

by starisa Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone is willing to help me get a book that is only sold in Iceland. I have a niece that is in L-O-V-E with the show Lazy Town and is learning Icelandic (we live in Spain, her father is from Iceland, but has no family living there anymore...long story). To make a long story short, we have seen on their website that they have published a new cookbook for kids and we would love to get our hands on it and get in the kitchen! They do not sell it online, they do provide however links to stores that do sell it, but they haven't gotten back to us. Her birthday is coming up and this would be a great gift! Can anybody help?? If this isn't the place, could someone suggest where I could find someone to help?? Thanks so much!!!!

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • hannette's Profile Photo

Re: Could someone help me get a book?!

by hannette Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hello,
    Regina ("Welcome to my travel pages :D" - Regina1965's Profile is an active Icelandic VT member....
    Also, in the member search, you can look for members from Iceland, and perhaps direct your questions to them...
    Good luck!

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • starisa's Profile Photo

by starisa Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Thanks so much hannette! I will!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Regina1965's Profile Photo

by Regina1965 Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Did you get the letter I sent to you? As I didn´t get an answer back. My brother publishes the Lazy Town - Latibær books, so through his website of Sögur you can order it - sogurutgafa.is/ebba-eldar-me...

2 members found this helpful

• starisa's Profile Photo

by starisa Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Thank you so much Regina1965!!

• Regina1965's Profile Photo

by Regina1965 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 4:39 AM

I see you are asking about the cook-book that was published before Christmas. Two supermarkets bought up the whole stock, so it is not easy to order it. Will contact them though.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Iceland Travel Answer Locations