change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying to Iquitos from Lima

Peru Dec 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hi,
      I've heard that you can get cheaper tickets (return for around €120) at Lima airport.

Can anyone confirm this?

What's the cheapest way to get return flights?
      I need to fly from Lima to Iquitos and back again next week.

Flight prices are looking to be around €216 - €250 return... which I think is a bit expensive.

Cheers! :-)

more
    • Virgin Vacation

Machu Picchu Dec 3, 2014 at 11:11 AM

any VT mbrs heard/used Virgin Vacation to Lima (cusco,etc)?

more
    • ramblercarol's Profile Photo

how to get from Lima airport to hotel

Peru Dec 4, 2014 at 3:42 AM

two quetsions 1) any reccomendation of hotels, small friendly, central to stay in Lima have two nights.
      2) best and safest way to get from airport to hotel ( am female travelling solo)

more
    • Physical requirement

Machu Picchu Dec 16, 2014 at 4:50 PM

How difficult is it to tour this place? I will be joining a 48 hours land tour while in a SA cruise. I have a lower back & minor knee problem. Should I completely avoid this once in a lifetime tour. I do 30 minutes walks every two days but am not sure if my body can handle such a "steep" climb. Any information, recommendation, feedback will be greatly appreciated.I am determined to visit & see this wonder and didn't mind paying a lot for this tour.
      Also, I hear from others that have been there that the high altitude may also pose a problem particularly for those w/some breathing problem..feedback please. Thank you

more
    • swdke's Profile Photo

Ballestas Islands vs.Huacachina ?

by swdke Online Now Jan 10, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Some tours I am considering involve visiting Balestas Islands and Paracas reserve. Someone suggested to me, instead of visiting Ballestas Islands, to instead, have a tour of Ica and Huacachina oasis?

What do suggest and why? Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Bus from Ica to Ayacucho

by hawkhead Online Now Jan 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I don't have much hope of receiving a reply in this forum as even the most recent activity is some time ago. However, hope springs eternal......

How would we go from Ica to Ayacucho by bus? Would we need to change in Pisco i.e. stand and hope on the Pan Americano? Which bus companies?

Thank you.

• Lima to Huacachina

by lrmdell Online Now Nov 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Where / how do we get the bus from Lima to Huacachina? Thank you

3 Answers Nov 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM
    • Can you fly from Ica to Cusco?

by matthias89vb Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Does anyone know if you can fly from Ica to Cusco? If so, could you tell me what airline?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jan 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM
    • snowboarder74's Profile Photo

Casa De Arena's Contact Info?

by snowboarder74 Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 8:48 AM

Does anybody have the correct telephone number for the Casa De Arena Hostel? I have been trying to book us a room for our stay but having trouble finding their correct phone number or email. The phone#/emails I found for them on the web don't work.

Anybody who has recently stayed there might help me out with their contact information. Or even any information on how to book a room in advance would help too.

Thanks.

11 Answers Feb 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM
    • snowboarder74's Profile Photo

Transportation to Ica from Cusco

by snowboarder74 Online Now Jan 22, 2006 at 2:51 PM

Hi All,

What are my transportation options to Ica from Cusco? How often the buses run to Ica and how long does it take? Is it better to do it by train? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2006 at 10:29 AM
    • lima to ica..day trip?

by jorge68 Online Now Nov 11, 2005 at 9:23 AM

I will be in Lima for 3 days for business.
      I have one free day and was wondering if it's possible to go to Ica and return to Lima in one day?
      Will I have enough time to see anything and visit the nearby desert/oasis??

thanks

3 Answers Nov 14, 2005 at 12:56 AM
    • gonzo747's Profile Photo

transport from Ica to Arequipa

by gonzo747 Online Now Oct 4, 2005 at 5:32 AM

We're planning to take a bustrip from Ica to Arequipa(somewhere in november).I've read that there is a nightcoach going to Arequipa which leaves about midnight. I am just wondering if it save to go on the nightbusses (and if it is possible to sleep in them). I also wanna find out if there are any alternatives.
      Any help is very apreciated.
      Thanx

2 Answers Oct 9, 2005 at 11:21 AM
    • petrol stations

by jlbradley Online Now May 27, 2005 at 12:32 AM

can anyone tell me if there are 24 hour petrol stations in/near Ica?
      hope someone can help me
      thanks

2 Answers May 31, 2005 at 8:19 PM
    • Nazca Lines Overflight

by lordnkv Online Now Mar 9, 2005 at 6:56 PM

Is Aerocondor the only company to fly over the lines from Ica? I know there are several cheaper options from Nazca, but I did not know of the availability in Ica.

Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Mar 10, 2005 at 5:24 AM