Ibiza

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Were is the best Resort for OAP

Majorca Island Mar 30, 2015 at 11:41 AM

I am thinking of going with my partner inat the end of September which is the best resort for us which isnt too hilly or noisy

more
    • AIRPORT TRANSFER

Sóller Apr 10, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Hi, we are travelling to Soller in October. Arriving in the evening in Palma. There are no buses to Soller at this time, does anyone have any suggestions regarding this as taxi prices are pretty hefty, or is anyone arrived in Palma on the 5th October who would like to share a taxi?

Many thanks

more
    • looking for a beachhotel with private pool for a hotelroom

Palma de Mallorca Apr 10, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Yes, that sounds a bit strange, but that is what I need: a hotel that is situated on the beach and offers also a room that has a private pool like a Jakkuzzi or another small pool that is just for a specific room and not for any other guests of that hotel !

more
    • Opening week-traveling alone

by Kittykate4 Online Now Jan 30, 2015 at 5:24 PM

I am thinking of traveling alone with a company that is called together travel. It is an AMAZING DEAL. I really want to do it. Although.. All of my friends can not make it ! Wondering if anyone else is going opening week (June 14-19) and is traveling alone? Or wants to meet up

1 Answer Jan 31, 2015 at 12:45 AM
    • Azuline Hotel Llevant

by mdean496 Online Now Jan 16, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Anyone know if you need a wristband to get into this hotel? A friend was going to stay with us while we were there, but is unsure about security.
      Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2015 at 3:06 AM
    • Identify this place....in Ibiza

by Varudhini Online Now Dec 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Can you please help me with the name of the place in Ibiza, from where I saw a beautiful sunset....it was not crowded with buildings.....but had a fantastic view. If I can post a picture of the place, may be it would be of help, but how do I do it?

7 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM
    • Sunset in Ibiza

by Varudhini Online Now Dec 21, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Can you please help me with the name of the place in Ibiza, from where I saw a beautiful sunset....it was not crowded with buildings.....but had a fantastic view. If I can post a picture of the place, may be it would be of help, but how do I do it?

3 Answers Dec 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • behappy30's Profile Photo

Family attractions

by behappy30 Online Now Nov 30, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I would like to know the best activities in Ibiza with children (3yo) for next summer, specially funny pools, restaurants, leisure parks, best beaches, and local feasts. Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
    • portinatx ibiza

by br2000ad Online Now Oct 4, 2014 at 4:07 AM

hi
      i,am goin to ibza next week and wanna travel from portinatx to san antonio bay to goto cala bassa beach(i,ve been but wanna take the family)have stay in portinatx before for a few days but only stayed around the little town,is there any transport to get you around
      thx

1 Answer Oct 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • Solo for closing party weekend (4 oct to 8 oct)

by Kenya_to_Rio Online Now Sep 21, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Anyone in ibiza for the closing weekend, feel free to message me. Definitely going to Space closing on 5 oct, gonna be a great night of music and fun. Cheers, Rob

1 Answer Sep 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM
    • Closing Parties! Space 5th Oct

by Stargazer90 Online Now Sep 20, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Hey Guys!!
      Really want to do a long weekend in ibiza in early October. Space closing party is on the 5th, circo loco at dc10 on the 6th! Don't know if anyone will be able to get the time off work so thought id ask here incase anyone fancies it! :D
      xxx

3 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM
    • MickeyT's Profile Photo

Solo Ibiza Town Thurs 25-Sun 28 September

by MickeyT Online Now Sep 19, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Hey people, I'm heading solo to Ibiza from Thursday 25 to Sunday 28 of September. Just looking for some folks to hang out with, beach, clubbing etc. I'm 29, and from Dublin, Ireland. Get in touch!! Mick :-)

1 Answer Sep 21, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • TalTzuk's Profile Photo

Solo in ibiza 19 sep

by TalTzuk Online Now Sep 11, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Hey, I'm 22 years old and I'm traveling in Europe for 2 months and I'm in ibiza in sant Antonio until the 19.9 .. Very flexible so I can go to a lot of places , looking for fun and to meet new people!

2 Answers Sep 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    • SidThakur's Profile Photo

September 11th to 14th

by SidThakur Online Now Sep 8, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Hello my friends have backed out from our trip to Spain. However I've decided to go ahead for a solo trip to Ibiza, between the 11th to15th of Sept. I'm staying in playa d'en bossa. Looking forward to meet people to go out clubbing!!
      Whatsapp +919899944400/ BBM 7601CB5A

• AgataK's Profile Photo

September 23-30

by AgataK Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Hello :) Im going solo to Ibiza first time in my life. Ive been to Crete with some friends but now they cant cause they have exams so I decided to go for a solo trip. I will be staying in Ibiza Town and I would like to meet some people to go partying with (as I chose Ibiza mostly to have fun). Looking forward to hearing from you :) Agata

3 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 3:03 AM
    • ElioK's Profile Photo

sept 14-17

by ElioK Online Now Aug 31, 2014 at 9:44 AM

me and my friend are visiting Ibiza for the first time, we wanna party hard and enjoy our experience, please if anyone knows any good DJs playing one of those nights let me know as we have 3 nights we have to choose 3 clubs.
      Anyone wanna meet us around in Ibiza lets us know, we are fun, friendly and good looking:)

2 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
    • brian29's Profile Photo

Heading to Ibiza Solo style Sept 21-Sept 24

by brian29 Online Now Aug 26, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Anyone going to be on the Island that time hit me up. Looking to meet a ton of new peeps from all over and make the most out my experience there.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2014 at 1:48 AM
    • 21 Year Old Male Solo Traveller 26/08/14 - 3/09/14

by DarrellStar Online Now Aug 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Hey guys, I was meant to go to ibiza with my gf but we split. I still wanna go but can't find anyone to take her place so if there are gonna be any solo travellers to ibiza from the 26/08/14 - 3/09/14 then let me know. I Still wanna go to the biggest parties while im there so if you're up for meeting me then let me know :)

3 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    • Delwin's Profile Photo

Is Pacha open all year round

by Delwin Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Looking to go visit Pacha Ibiza late January

3 Answers Nov 18, 2014 at 2:45 AM
    • Hotel Apolo to big clubs

by Kgill2kaii8 Online Now Aug 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hiya, my friends and I are booked to stay in hotel apolo in September and we know what to expect of the hotel and as it's just to sleep, wash and pre drink we think it will be grand but my question is how far are the main clubs like Amnesia, space, El paradis and pacha etc from hotel apolo? We are in Ibiza for most the closing parties and would rather not pay the reps for their package deal and do it ourselves but don't know how far the big clubs are from the hotel?

Hope someone can help :)

• adite's Profile Photo

day trip by boat/ferry from barcelona to ibiza?

by adite Online Now Aug 10, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Hi! Four of us are planning a trip to spain in may 2015. Ibiza seems like a wonderful place. Checked out some of the ferry websites, and it seems like most of them are overnight ferries from Barcelona to Ibiza (and return trip is always next day or one day after that). is it possible to do a day trip by ferry or boat from Barcelona to Ibiza and return the same day. Alternatively, is there any other island that one could do a day trip to from Barcelona? And how much would such a trip cost. Many thanks.

• Space closing party: 4 oct to 8 oct

by Kenya_to_Rio Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Will be in ibiza for long weekend and Space closing on 5 oct. Staying in Bora Bora. Be great to meet others. Cheers

• ElioK's Profile Photo

Travel Tips

by ElioK Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Me and My friend are going to Barcelona Sept 10. We are planning 3 nights trip from there to Ibiza. Initial plan to travel sept 14-17 which is Sun-wed then to go to Prague after. My question is do we have to be in Ibiza in the weekend? is it still fun and crazy sun-wed nights or we have to change our trip to go We-Sun.
      appreciate responses.

Elio

7 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 5:31 AM
    • mid august

by cwalk17 Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 3:49 PM

me and 3 friends going to san antonio 12- 20 august. best pool parties, boat parties and clubs? and prices? flying from england

• www.markobarco.com

by markvanbeem Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 2:24 AM

Does anyone has experience with www.markobarco.com?

• sunny87's Profile Photo

Closing Parties

by sunny87 Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Hi 27 M UK here, I've recently come back from Ibiza and looking to go again for 3 nights 25 Sep - 28 Sep. My plan is 25th Pacha, 26th Privelidge, 27th Ushuaia Pool Party followed by whatever club is recommended that night. Let me know if anyone is around that time and up for meeting up. Open to room sharing as long as your cool and friendly like myself :-)

4 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 3:09 AM
    • Travelling alone to ibiza from 30th July to the 3rd of August

by youpibird Online Now Jul 29, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Hi, I will be in Ibiza 30th July to 3rd August by my own. I wish to have accompany for clubbing or other activities. If you are also searching for a people to have more fun. contact me at youpibird@gmail.com. I am pretty open and like any type of activities. Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Answer Jul 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM
    • where to go

by paulbluemmon Online Now Jul 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM

im a young 46yo bloke going to Ibiza solo around 25th aug for 5/7 days any ideas to where I should go during day and at nights some company would be good

2 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 9:52 AM
    • PArtying in Ibiza

by teodoraradisic Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Hi I am a 23 year old female going to be in Ibiza from July 26th to August 3rd. I am a big fan of electro music and am looking for fun people to party with! Let me know if you are interested in meeting up :) u can add me on Facebook Teodora Radisic or email me at radisic@ualberta.ca

1 Answer Jul 26, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    • Looking to share place in ibiza

by ValentinaB Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am girl 25 years Brazil Iam looking someone to go to ibiza party and share room 1 -6 August

3 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
    • ibiza 2014 closing partys

by nicholas88 Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Hi, going to ibiza first week in September may stay longer looking for some1 going around this time.

4 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 4:14 PM
    • Meeting Place?

by philll Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I am visiting my daughter who is working San Antonio, I am staying in Ibiza Town. She has lost her phone so need to send a message about where to meet when I arrive, an easy well known spot in the town? - any suggestions? Thanks :)

3 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • FroZenYogurt's Profile Photo

Any1 wanna go to Ibiza around mid August? :D

by FroZenYogurt Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Hello , since friends have let me down , I'd like to go to Ibiza around mid August. Anyone want to meet there?! I'll be going from Ireland

you can find me on facebook : gustavo mendonca

2 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 5:15 AM