Ibiza Travel Answers

change location
mtilburg_55's Profile Photo

Ibiza in March

by mtilburg_55 Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Hi!

My brother(+gf) and I are planning to go to Ibiza at the end of March. Does anyone know if there will be anything going on at that time? It's before the 'season', and would rather skip it if it's going to be dead!

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: Ibiza in March

by Odinnthor Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Eh, well, yeah, - it is kinda dead in March, if you are looking for the usual seasonal party scene. As far as I know the only club that stays open year around is Pacha (Pure Pacha). However if you are looking for a lot less revelry, I would suggest Es Cana which is a nice getaway. It is located just north of Santa Eulalia on the other side of the island from Ibiza town (Elvissa). The distance, if you decide to stay in Es Cana, ( eh, I just don't remember), but it is less than 25 miles. It is located just north of Santa Eulalia. I know that they have daily boat trips to Ibiza town (Elvissa), but you would need to worry about the return to Es Cano. However, they have what they call "disco busses" that run up and down the coast day and night. (Why doesn't everyplace have those...??"

This website should have all you need.

ibizaholidays.com/ibiza_maps...

But then again, there is enough life on the island for at least one big club to stay open, but there is nothing like 'opening night' at the end of May, in Ibiza.

As for Pacha, I suggest that you buy tickets on line, as it gets crowded, even during off season as they are the only ones open. They do have a Closing Party like all the others, but it is just so they do not miss out on the chance to have a big party. Here is both the opening party calendar for most of the clubs as well as the closing parties.

ibiza-opening-parties.ibiza4...

ibiza-closing-parties.ibiza4...

Here is the Pacha website for tickets. Have a blast....hope this helps......d:o)

http://www.pacha.com/

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines