Ibarra

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• WiFi in Manta

Manta Nov 18, 2014 at 7:26 PM

What is the closest spot for cruise guests to connect to internet/wifi from the Manta cruise port?

more
    • transportatio

Guayaquil Dec 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Safe way to get from airport to Hampton Inn?

more
    • brimmlady's Profile Photo

Galapago cruise ss maryann

Galápagos Islands Nov 29, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I am trying to plan our trip to Ecuador and Galapagos from jan 22-mar 2. I was wanting to go to galapagos via cruise, love the picture of ss maryann. Does anyone know how to obtain a cruise for a discount price? I have read that different companies have overbooked and cancelled at last minute. I also wonder if Galapagos should be at the front or end of our trip??

more
    • bus transportation

Ecuador Nov 24, 2014 at 5:48 PM

my destination is Bahia Ecuador, what airport should I fly into so I may take the bus? I am in search of the shortest bus trip as well as ability to get a ticket at bus terminal and board the bus within a short time.

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Is 1 day enough?

Quito Yesterday

I am exploring the possibility of Ecuador for 2015/16. (I was on the mainland in the 80s briefly when I went to the Galapagos). Is 1 day enough to explore the main historical sites of Quito? Being in the US, flights arrive late at night and the city would be the 2nd day of any itinerary. Total days I am thinking about 8 or 9.

more