change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Ibaraki-ken Travel Answer Locations

• Radiation Question about Hitachi

Ibaraki-ken Apr 14, 2014 at 2:25 PM

What are the radiation levels in Hitachi? How dangerous is it now? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

3 Answers 15 hours ago
    • Where do I buy a fridge and stove in Mito?

Mito Mar 16, 2014 at 6:22 PM

What store in Mito has reasonably priced fridges and stoves? Thanks

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • an address

Ushiku Jun 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Hi...I ran across a letter from a pen pal from back in 1993. I was wondering if you could tell me if it is still a residence or not. I'm actually trying to track her down. The address is....
      NoBuko Yoshida
      3605~607 Kshiwada-cho
      Ushiku-shi-Ibaraki-ken
      300-12 Japan

Any help would be appreciated.

5 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    • Location for sausage making in Shimodate, Ibaraki

Shimodate Aug 22, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Hi, do you know the exact location of the place named " sausage shimodate-koubu " . I want to experience making some sausages and buy some. I know it's located in Shimodate, Ibaraki near Mito, but don't know the exact place. If anybody could help is really appreciated.

4 Answers Aug 28, 2011 at 3:56 PM
    • allyozuk's Profile Photo

Summer 2010 stay in Tsukuba

Tsukuba Aug 11, 2009 at 8:13 PM

We are a family of 4 and would like some tips on finding good, clean, comfortable, affordable accommodation in Tsukuba for mid May thru to July. Two bedroom and furnished. My husband is Japanese and will be visiting KEK for the first week. We have a beautiful, huge home in New Mexico, USA, which we could house exchange.

• Teaching English in Tsukuba

Tsukuba May 26, 2007 at 10:12 PM

Hello,

I live in Australia. I am looking at teaching english in Tsukuba, and wondered if anyone has heard of or has had any experience with Bernard School of English?

4 Answers May 30, 2007 at 2:56 AM
    • Surfing

Ibaraki-ken Aug 25, 2006 at 8:23 PM

Hello,
      Just moved to Naka in Ibaraki. Im very familiar with Japan and Japanese culture since ive lived in this country for about 2 years. Most of my friends live about an hour and a half away so Im looking to meet ppl to try surfing with on Orai beach. Ive only been once so im very beginner.
      hope to hear from you!

Kristi

1 Answer Sep 5, 2006 at 10:52 AM
    • Questions from a prospective student

Tsukuba Feb 8, 2006 at 6:48 PM

Hello I would like to find out some things about Tsukuba as I am planning to go there for a month for an exchange study program. Is it proposed by you as a destination rather than tokyo Chiba or yokohama? Is the cost as high as in Tokyo? Would you recommend Chiba for a European 23 year old student? How is the University?

Thank you

2 Answers Feb 9, 2006 at 3:12 AM
    • sewing

Tsukuba Aug 1, 2004 at 3:46 AM

Hi Is there a fabric shop in Tsukuba where I can buy material to make clothing? Hope you can help. Thanks P.F.K

• organic grocery in Tsukuba

Tsukuba Apr 19, 2004 at 8:10 AM

Hi! Moving to Tsukuba soon for job and am generally familiar with the area but wondering if any of you know of an organic grocery store in town. I need to shop at one to avoid MSG&preservatives as I'm extremely sensitive..hope u can help :) Suz-Q

1 Answer Apr 19, 2004 at 8:47 AM
    • iam3xxx's Profile Photo

Location of Tsukua

Tsukuba Sep 20, 2003 at 6:58 AM

Hi ! Anyone can tell me whats to see in Tsukuba? And whereabouts is Tsukuba? Near Tokyo? Is it worth a trip there? Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 20, 2003 at 10:30 AM
    • earthquake

Ibaraki-ken Jul 31, 2003 at 10:47 AM

Has Ibarki-ken been affected by the earthquake? Telephone lines, etc? If so, how long before they would be up. Traveling to that would be easier knowing whether they have been affected by the earthquake. Please let me know.

2 Answers Aug 1, 2003 at 3:31 AM