Iasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

2 nights trip from Timisoara

Timisoara 4 hours ago

Hello, any good advice for a trip from timisoara? Maybe Apuseni? The other night will be fine to stay closer to Timisoara becase we will flight from the airport early at the afternoon. Thanks for reply..

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Overnight train to Bucharest?

by carloarg02 Online Now May 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I'm interested in getting from Iasi to Bucharest and the airport is soon-to-close for a few weeks. I've been told the train is a good option and I could do an overnight train.

Do you get a bed or a reclinable seat? How comfortable is it to sleep? Do you get your own compartment? Where can I buy it? Thanks!

• carloarg02's Profile Photo

Day trip to Bucovina monasteries

by carloarg02 Online Now Mar 12, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Hi there,

There's a whole bunch of monasteries in Bucovina.

1) Which ones would you visit if you were doing a day trip out of Iasi with a rental car?

I'm having a hard time figuring out which ones are the best.

3 Answers Mar 16, 2011 at 3:37 AM
    • Need some advise from iasi airport

by dbomb Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hi, I want to travel to iasi and wanted to know whats the best way to get from Iasi airport to Miroslave? if its a taxi how much would it cost.

Thanks

2 Answers Jul 28, 2010 at 2:43 PM
    • krimbow's Profile Photo

Iasi to Chisinau

by krimbow Online Now Jul 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I will be arriving at Iasi Airport at 6.35pm on Friday 14/08/2009. Can anyone help me to get to Moldova. Can i catch a late night bus or Train or would be it better to stay the night until the morning. Is there Cheap Accomodation near the Airport.
      Cheers
      Kris..

1 Answer Jul 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM
    • OlgaYemkova's Profile Photo

Treveling from Iasi to Bucharest

by OlgaYemkova Online Now Jun 22, 2008 at 3:18 AM

I read a previous question about a trip from Bucharest to Iasi and tried to find the information on the site of railway, but he presently not operating.Where can i find more the information about the curriculum of trains, because soon i must ride?
      Thanks and best regard

2 Answers Jun 22, 2008 at 3:54 AM
    • Indiana restaurant and bar - anyone know it

by fizzytom Online Now Jul 1, 2006 at 6:18 AM

Does anyone know Indiana bar and restaurant in Iasi

We have found it listed on a website but with no more details. Is it an Indian restaurant

1 Answer Jul 28, 2007 at 9:52 AM
    • richardjmcbride's Profile Photo

Iaºi to Chiºinãu

by richardjmcbride Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 4:14 AM

I am planning to travel around Moldavia and Moldova in June this year, mostly by train (where possible). Does anyone have any information on direct trains from Iaºi to Chiºinãu? How long do they take? How much do they cost? Thanks for any suggestions! Richard

3 Answers Feb 2, 2005 at 4:49 AM
    • Travel to Iasi from Bucharest

by Christopher88 Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 7:31 PM

Hello, I plan to visit colleagues in Iasi, but I'm trying to understand the best way to travel there from Bucharest, which is where my flight will land. I have been told that the intercity trains are good but take up to 7 hours, but someone else mentioned that a taxi can be booked and only takes 6 hours. I also understand there are a few flights to Iasi from Bucharest, but that they take off from a different airport? I would appreciate advice or comment from anyone who can help! Thank you

4 Answers Oct 14, 2006 at 2:16 AM
    • AdnanALam's Profile Photo

visit

by AdnanALam Online Now Mar 18, 2004 at 11:45 PM

How to visit romania coz i wish to visit romania

3 Answers Mar 22, 2004 at 1:44 AM