Hyderabad Travel Answers

change location

Tailors for women's clothes in Hyderabd

by Amy01 Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Hello all,
My husband had some really lovely suits made while he was in Hyderbad.
I was wondering if it was possible to have dresses made in Western styles, but using the lovely materials that they have here? Can anyone recommend a dress maker/tailor?
Thanks once again for your help
Amy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

Re: Tailors for women's clothes in Hyderabd

by lynnehamman Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 2:34 AM

Amy-most Indian tailors are adept at copying and creating any form of clothing that you would like.I have many articles that were made up for me to my size and specification. The choice of fabric is never a problem.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • vpas's Profile Photo

Re: Tailors for women's clothes in Hyderabd

by vpas Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hello Amy,
    You could try the tailor in Kalaniketan.Her name is Nagamani,her no. is 09246335254.She is available at the somajiguda branch of kalaniketan wedding mall.You can mention that the owner's neighbour who comes to her,referred you to her.
    otherwise you can go to Prashanthi tailor in Film nagar Road no.10,who is much cheaper,but is not prompt in his delivery.but he is a very good tailor.his shop is very near the saibaba temple in film nagar road no.10.(opposite paritala ravi's house)anyone will tell you if you give these details,even auto drivers will guide you.
    There are many more tailors here who will do a good job.but these are the ones that I know.
    for materials go to Nalli silks in begumpet;indian emporium(for high end,exclusive materials) in somajiguda;narsing in ameerpet;
    i am a shopping freak who is taking a break these days,so dont hesitate to ask me any clothes/jewellery related query!!!
    have fun,

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines