Be the First to Answer

• boat trip?

Kolding Sep 4, 2014 at 6:37 AM

any boat trips that you can take in Kolding

more
    • leightonclifton's Profile Photo

I like bridges, a lot

Copenhagen 10 hours ago

I am coming to copenhagen later this year and would like to travel on the bridge to malmo and back.

is there a bus from the centre of copenhagen to malmo, what would the costs be and how would i book it

more
    • echohzh's Profile Photo

About the bridge fee from Copenhagen to Kolding ?

Denmark Aug 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM

We will drive from Copenhagen to Kolding,then to Hamburg. I want to know how much is the bridge tolls and the highway tolls? thanks.

more
    • alstjohn's Profile Photo

airport to hotel

Copenhagen Aug 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM

This is my first time in Copenhagen and i am arriving at the airport on a weekend at 11 pm. I am staying at the
      wakeup copenhagen borgergade. Should i just take a cab or metro?
      Thanks you.

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Christmas markets

Copenhagen Sep 11, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I can´t seem to find the dates of christmas markets. Everywhere i see, they say Tivoli market starts in "middle of November". What would be the day? And if they are allready open at 22th november, are there any others open?

more
    • Visiting in September?

Møn Sep 2, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I am planing to visit by the end of September will it be Ok, regarding to the weather?
      I will be visiting for one day coming from Copenhagen and returning at the end of the day, is this possible?

more
    • malashen's Profile Photo

A few hours in Copenhagen, need some advise

Copenhagen Aug 27, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Good day, I will be for a few hours in Copenhagen on a Baltic cruise. Our big ship will be docked at the new port terminal. I would like to go to Nyhavn, as I heard this is a quite colourful place in the Danish capital. Could you place advise me on how to get there from the harbour using public transportation? One more question: what are some interesting places nearby Nyhavn? Can I visit Amalienborg or Rosenborg? Where would you suggest to go: Amalienborg or Rosenborg, considering I am short of time?

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Nørrebro area?

Copenhagen Sep 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I red something about Nørrebro being in bad reputation. Is that info true? Or is it old info? I cheked locations of some micro breweries at Copenhagen, and two good ones (if you belive the Finnish beer pages) are at Nørrebro, so it could be good place to find a place so sleep for us who love to visit that kind of places before going to sleep.
      Also the apartments at this area were little cheaper (at airbnb) than close to Tivoli area.

more
    • curiousity28's Profile Photo

Biking rules

Copenhagen Aug 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hi all - I'll be living in Copenhagen for a year, so I rented a bike and even though I have read many entries on biking rules, I still feel uncertain about some rules.

-Do you have to signal to stop when you are approaching a red light and would be stopping anyway?
      -If you are continuing straight, do you stay in the right turn lane or move to the left lane?
      -Must you always walk your bike across an intersection or only if you are going through a white striped crosswalk?

Thanks so much!

more
    • Geneaology in/on Mon

Møn Aug 17, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Is there a source of records for births, deaths, marriages etc. on Mon?

more
    • Copenhagen to Lund, Sweden

Copenhagen Sep 7, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Hello, I looked at several questions that others have asked about traveling to Sweden but I'm clueless about traveling so, for a bit more confident....what's the least costly way getting to lund? Thanks any help would be much appreciated

more
    • Pomerol's Profile Photo

Restaurant

Copenhagen Aug 23, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I will be in Copenhagen on Monday. I will be staying close to the main railway station (Scandic Weber). Any restaurant recommendation for a solo traveller in the 50-60$ range? I will be wandering around most of the afternoon so any recommendations for must sees are welcome.
      Thanks.

more