change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bradleypopeye's Profile Photo

Charter boat fishiing

Destin Feb 3, 2016 at 7:44 AM

anyone know of good fishing charter in Destin? looking at first shot charter. any suggestions would be great! thanks

more
    • Phil Peterson poker run

Key West Jan 24, 2016 at 11:33 AM

We are going to the poker run this year. I have seen most of the action is on Duval Street. Does anyone know what
      the cross streets are? Where it would be to best to get a hotel at. Any hotel suggestions ? Any other information would
      be greatly appreciated . Thank You.

Bob

more
    • beach arrival

Jacksonville Feb 2, 2016 at 2:49 PM

How to get to beach by public transportation during the week

more
    • ocean temp

Palm Beach Jan 30, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Can you swim in the ocean in Feb?

more
    • Tmeier414's Profile Photo

Carousel Inn vs. Hideaway Village

Fort Myers Beach Jan 13, 2016 at 8:30 AM

I would appreciate any feedback on the hotels above (rooms, pools, beach, location, things nearby). Thanks!

more
    • Things to do around Miami.

Miami Jan 12, 2016 at 7:29 AM

We are planning a week around Miami area from March 6-13th. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, age 12 and 8. What are some the areas and places that we can do? We are flying into Fort Lauderdale and still have to book our return flight. We have West palm beach, Hollywood, Miami, South beach and Key West in mind. But need to figure out the order and how many days/nights to spend in each place and where to stay? And suggestions and feedback will be greatly appreciated. We are looking for kids friendly activities as well.

more
    • bettyburton's Profile Photo

Golfing & Beaches

Florida Keys Jan 6, 2016 at 6:42 PM

We are looking at Florida for a vacation but the men would like golfing opportunities while the ladies would like to golf some and enjoy the beaches as well. Golfers are good but not professional, so golf courses should be affordable. Any suggestions?

more
    • Fort Lauderdale Airport to Hollywood Beach Resort

Hollywood Beach Jan 14, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Does anyone know the most economical way to travel from Fort Lauderdale Airport (March 5 at 2:15 p.m.) to Hollywood Beach Resort?

more
    • Batates's Profile Photo

17/3 to 22/3

Orlando Jan 12, 2016 at 1:33 AM

i am going to Orlando on business trip from 17/3 till 22/3
      if anyone interested to go out and have fun please contact me
      i love having new friends and meet people
      waiting for you

more
    • Areas to avoid?

Miami Jan 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM

Hey guys, I just watched a documentation about the tourist incidents in the 90s. Yes, probably I shouldnt do that ;) Yet...too late. And I have few questions:

1. Is there any areas one should really avoid? I read someting about Opa-Lack and Liberty.

2. We will arrive around 3 PM and would like to drive to Miami Beach right away with all our luggage and cameras. We just want to walk around there for an hour or so.

3. For dinner we want to go to the Antigua-Guatemala-Cafeteria close to Little Havanna. We would leave our suitcases in the trunk. Should be fine, right?

4. We booked a private B&B in Tamiami. From Google Street view it looks like a nice and safe area. Anyone disagrees?

I dont want to sound to whiny-whimsical...and I know things can happen anytime anywhere (been to Colombia and it was no big deal, but I had a friend who told me where NOT to go....so I am now asking you guys :)

Any support is appreciated!

Cheers,
      Jen^^

more
    • Florida shuttle service

Florida Yesterday

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all with regards to shuttle companies in Florida?

Anyone a frequent visitor in God's waiting room and have some knowledge about the best service to pick?

I want something that is nice but not too expensive.

A Ku Na Ma Ta Ta let us all sing it. We all love each other because we travel together. I know some of you guys/gals know the ropes around these parts. Please, what are your recommendations?

more