Husøy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sight-seeing bus

Narvik 22 hours ago

Is there any whole day / half day bus trip for sight-seeing at Narvik? If it is available, how much it may cost per person?

more
    • PeteG's Profile Photo

Any events happening?

Stavanger 23 hours ago

Hello
      I'm staying in Stavanger over the weekend 5th and 6th September. Just wondering if anyone knew of any events happening there that weekend as I like to see new things when staying anywhere?

I've tried google and I can't see anything particular happening then, but if you know of any concerts or sport happening I'd like to know.

Thanks very much.
      Peter

more
    • Transfer from Vik to Balestrand?

Norway Jul 28, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Hello.

I'm going to make a trip around Norway at the end of August and I'm stuck with the transport from Vik to Balestrand.
      I'll be going from Flam to Vik, arriving to Vik at 17.10 but the depart by Norled Express Boat is at 18.00. Because that I won't have enough time to walk around Vik.
      There is another way aside from Norled to go from Vik to Balestrand? Like a private hire boat or something?

Thank you so much in advance!

more
    • Request for Car Rental Advice at Alesund

Ålesund Jul 27, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi,

Good afternoon! We will be visiting Alesund (and surrounds) from 5th to 7th of August. We will be arriving by the night bus from Oslo. May I request your advice on which car rental agencies are closer to the Moa trafikkterminal where the bus will drop us?

more
    • Airport transfer to hotel

Bergen Jul 1, 2015 at 10:39 AM

What is the best way to get from the Bergen airport to our hotel Radisson Blu Hotel Norge?

And are taxi's available to take us to our Hurtigruten cruise ship?

more
    • fay00's Profile Photo

Driving Routes

Nordland Jul 24, 2015 at 9:28 AM

Between the 3 tourist routes Lofoten, Andoya and Senja which is the one most worthwhile?

Thanks!

more
    • transportation

Oslo Jul 11, 2015 at 5:46 AM

transportation by train from airport to central station.

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Pulpit Rock

Stavanger Jul 9, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Hello
      I live in London and would like to do some hiking in Norway next month. My number 1 is the pulpit rock. There is a cheap Ryanair flight that lands in Haugesund but I'm just considering how much it would cost to get to Stavanger. Do you think it would be better to pay for a more expensive flight that lands in Stav, or is there a cheap bus from Haugesund?

Suggestions please :)
      I've looked up both flights but advice from someone who has done it would be great

Allie x

more
    • How to cover Geiranger fjord by public transport from bergen or flam?

Norway Jul 19, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I will be arriving in oslo in second week of September. I wanna cover flam railway line and then Geiranger fjord. I will be using public transport and not the nutshell...Could anyone tell me the route? How do I do this? Train from flam to bergen, then bergen to andalnses?

more
    • What to wear July

Oslo Region Jul 8, 2015 at 12:11 PM

What to pack for July

more
    • Nettbuss time schedule

Geiranger Jul 24, 2015 at 4:39 PM

I'm planning to visit Geirangerfjord this Summer.

And I want to use your bus. I checked your bus schedule on the Internet, but I couldn't understand it well. Could you give me more information? I think Saturday and Sunday have a different time schedule. My plan is below. Are these time schedule correct?

29/8/Saturday
      1. Bus No,660 From Alesund airport(10:20 am) ------ To Alesund rutebilstasjon(10:45 am)

2. Bus No.250 From Alesund rutebilstasjon(11:00 am) ------ To Hellesylt(13:50 pm)
      then I'll take a ferry from Hellesylt to Geiranger at 14:00pm

30/8/Sunday
      1. Bus No.220 From Geiranger(12:25 pm) --- Trollstigen --- To Andalsnes(15:20 pm)take
      then I'll train from Andalsnes to Oslo at 15:31

Thank you for your help.

more
    • fay00's Profile Photo

Clothing Tips

Nordland Jul 24, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Hello :)
      Will be in Norway the last 2 weeks of August. Driving up to Norland and then back down to Oslo. I am wondering what in the world to pack! I struggle at the best of times to pack lightly :( But I'm really going to try this time. I do however want to make sure I bring suitable clothing and footwear.

more
    • 12 days in Norway

Norway Jul 7, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Hello,

I will be visiting Norway for around 12 days this September. Could you please give me a brief idea about-

1.) must visit places and activities, which cities I should not miss?
      2.) Apart from Norway, Can I cover Denmark or Sweden ( which one of them?) without running around or in any hassle?
      3.) How much expenses should I assume for transport, meals and cruise to Fjords(if any) and other activities? If you could give me just a clue!

Thanks already for your time and energy!

more