change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 9tigers's Profile Photo

visit the space and rocket center

by 9tigers Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 11:08 AM

does it open Sat? how much does the ticket cost?
      is it worth it?
      I visited their web site and it is really not a good site, I could not find info that I need.
      please help

Daisy

1 Answer Mar 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM
    • Moving soon..... but where?

by ewary Online Now Jun 20, 2005 at 5:36 PM

We are moving our family to HSV this fall and I have very mixed feelings about going. Can anyone give us some insight as to nice area's to look for a house. We're hoping for a neighborhood with big trees, sidewalks, parks, good schools, safe, a library and throw in a neighborhood coffee shop and it would be perfect! Someplace nice, but still diverse would be the ideal. We hope to buy a home and are open to something older as long as it isn't a "fixer upper" (two kids under four make that impossible at the moment!). We would also consider living in a rural area too, if that's not too scary. I'm not into living in some new subdivision if I can help it. I'd appreciate any advise.

3 Answers Aug 3, 2006 at 6:37 PM
    • scubashark's Profile Photo

Moving to Huntsville

by scubashark Online Now May 23, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I'll be moving there soon. What sort of town is it? How diverse is it? How open minded are the people there?

1 Answer Sep 21, 2005 at 6:22 AM
    • williewest's Profile Photo

Possible move

by williewest Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 7:26 PM

Might be transferred to this area. Any suggestion as to what "burg" area I should look at first?

3 Answers Aug 3, 2006 at 6:43 PM