Huntington Beach Travel Answers

change location
Ayacalypso's Profile Photo

Hmm...anyone here? Need hotel/motel info please

by Ayacalypso Online Now Feb 16, 2004 at 7:09 AM

Going to Huntington Beach next month and we are looking for a beachfront hotel/motel for under100 a night. I've seen a few advertised, but we want somewhere safe and clean (no roaches!). Can someone give a recommendation on any of these or someone I've not listed: Huntington Surf Inn Huntington Beach Inn Surf & Sands motel Beach Comfort Motel Best Western Huntington Beach (looks the nicest out of those I've listed, but also the most expensive).

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • PT-Wendy's Profile Photo

Re: Hmm...anyone here? Need hotel/motel info please

by PT-Wendy Online Now Feb 17, 2004 at 11:00 PM

Not so much Huntington Beach, but Long Beach. We're going to be there in a couple of months and friends of ours have booked us into the Queen Mary. It's actually a ship docked in the port with self guided tours - apparently!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • karina888's Profile Photo

by karina888 Online Now Feb 20, 2004 at 1:28 PM

I live jsut 5 minutes south of Huntington. In Newport Beach. You pretty much listed all of the hotels (except for the really ritzy ones) along or near the coast. The Comfort Inn (oh, I guess it's "motel" now...)isn't , acutally, all that bad. These hotels are not "on the sand" but all are "across the street" along PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). Consider that you will be mainly showering and sleeping there..As for the others, I have only seen them fromt he outside and have been around fro several years...they look a little rickety in my opinion.. I would go with the COmfort or the Best Western. Did you consider maybe staying in Newport, it's only a five minutes drive (that is if you plan on hiring a car)..there are a couple of beachy inns..and when I say a couple, I really only mean "2"..They are ohn PCH as well.The rest of the accomodations around here are 5 star places.. If you have any questions, shoot me an email! Best of luck. Karina

• ezola's Profile Photo

by ezola Online Now May 23, 2007 at 5:39 PM

Hi, How are u ?
    I'm ezrin from jakarta Indonesia, i was in huntington beach for 4 days, and i was stay in huntington surf inn motel. This motel has 9 bed room, and it was great and cheaper, i have that room under 100 including tax, no breakfast. The room was very clean, the shower dan the rest room was very clean too. and if i open the door, i cann see the beach and had fresh beach air.
    From that hotel to the right site, you cann walk to taco bells and to the left site just a couple walks you reach main street, and there you can find souvenir, cafe..., almost every night i was in BJ' cafe to eat pizza or sphagetti. I hoppe this messege can help you. I love huntington.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines