Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport and what is the cost?

more
    • Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

more
    • Varkert bazaar

Budapest Jun 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone know if the redevelopment of Varkert bazaar is completed yet and if it is reopened to the public?

more
    • Ferenciek tere

Budapest Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Could anyone please tell me if they have finished with the redevelopment works around Ferenciek tere, and also if the Parizsi Udvar is still accessible to the public?

more

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport to Sopron and what is the current cost? or where can I find this info?

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Yesterday

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more
    • cubeinthesky's Profile Photo

Getting into Budapest Clubs

Budapest Jun 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi there! I'm travelling to Budapest this fall and I'm a fat American woman, unfortunately. Do many Budapest clubs turn you away if you're not 'hot' enough or can pretty much anyone get in? Thanks for your help!

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport to Sopron and what is the current cost? or where can I find this info?

2 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport and what is the cost?

1 Answer Jun 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM
    • Varkert bazaar

Budapest Jun 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone know if the redevelopment of Varkert bazaar is completed yet and if it is reopened to the public?

1 Answer Jun 19, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • Ferenciek tere

Budapest Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Could anyone please tell me if they have finished with the redevelopment works around Ferenciek tere, and also if the Parizsi Udvar is still accessible to the public?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    • cubeinthesky's Profile Photo

Getting into Budapest Clubs

Budapest Jun 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi there! I'm travelling to Budapest this fall and I'm a fat American woman, unfortunately. Do many Budapest clubs turn you away if you're not 'hot' enough or can pretty much anyone get in? Thanks for your help!

4 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM
    • Archie2013's Profile Photo

3days in Budapest

Budapest Jun 8, 2014 at 11:06 AM

I will be headed to Budapest, Hungary for 3 days in the summer. What are the highlights of the city? P,aces not to miss? Will travel with my 7 year old, and how do I get to Zaghreb cheaply after that?

7 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 2:23 AM
    • Marrakech -> Fes

Maroc Jun 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Do we need a local guide to travel from Marrakech to Fes, or we can just rent a car and go by ourselfs? Thanks

4 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 7:35 AM
    • Speaking English in Budapest

Budapest Jun 4, 2014 at 12:11 AM

How well do they speak English in Budapest?

7 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • To sell one ticket first class ticket for 4th June 2014 from Budapest to Munich

Budapest Jun 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM

I would like to sell one first class ticket for HUF 11.000,- form Budapest to Munich. The date of departure 4th June 11:10 am, Budapest Keleti railway station, arrival 4th June 6:25 pm Munich. I bought it for the cheapest price, but I give a 20% discount for this price. If you are interested, please get in touch with me via e-mail: iszlaw@t-online.hu

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 1:01 AM
    • Best things to do in Budapest

Budapest May 26, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Hello !
      I would like to go in Budapest in Sepember. Could you give me some advice and tell me places that I should absolutely see ? Moreover I'am still a student and I don't want to spend to much money. Is the life expensive over there ? And is this an hostel you advise me in particular ?
      Thank's a lot

5 Answers May 27, 2014 at 3:07 PM
    • travel time

Budapest May 25, 2014 at 7:09 PM

my flight is early morning after a river cruise on atp boat how long does it take to get to airport and rough cost please

3 Answers May 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM
    • Ancsa's Profile Photo

where is the contact address?

Budapest May 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM

How and where can I get Virtual Tourist flag? Thanks, Anna

2 Answers May 24, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • Transportation

Mohacs May 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Mohacs to Budapest Transportation
      What transportation can we take from Mohacs to Budapest arriving in a Danube River Cruise in the morning.
      How far Is the train station and the ticket price? And time of the trip ?
      Is there a bus service , time and cost of trip?
      Is there a taxi service, time and cost of trip ?

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • Building work on Dobo Ter?

Eger May 23, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Does anyone know when the renovation work is due to be completed? Thank you

• Train/bus timetable from Kormend to Vienna

Kormend May 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Anybody know the timetable for train or bus from Kormend to Vienna? Thank you!

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 3:23 PM
    • Appartement

Budapest May 20, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Hi,
      Me and my girlfriend want to go to Budapest and stay there for 4 or 5 days.
      Can anybody please help me.
      We are looking for a appartement an can pay about 40 Euro a night.
      The appartement should be downtown!
      Thanks a lot for your answers,
      greets,
      Max

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • London to Budapest.

Budapest May 15, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Need someone to drive me from London to Budapest and want to know how much it will cost for the whole trip.

6 Answers May 17, 2014 at 12:27 AM
    • Cheap trips from Budapest

Budapest May 9, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Hey all!

I heard that a friend of a friend manage to do trips from all over Eastern Europe with prices around 8€/10€... Where can I find prices like this?! I specially wanna go to croatia, poland, germany, romenia (transylvania), slovakia, czech republic, vienna... (i mean, everywhere!)
      Hours and hours inside of a bus or a train aren't a problem for me :) I just want to travel the much as possible, since I'm going to stay in Budapest for the next 4 months!

The many trips, the better! :)

12 Answers May 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM
    • HERBAL SHOPS

Hungary May 7, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Do you know where is possible to find a shop in relation with dietetic complements and similars like garcinia cambogie, ganoderma, alphalicoic calcic, L-lisina ..... near Balaton lake or in Budapest.

Thank you,

Neus

2 Answers May 7, 2014 at 3:04 PM
    • From the airport

Budapest May 6, 2014 at 11:56 AM

what is the best way to get from the airport to the center without too much cost or hassle

11 Answers May 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM
    • Deli Train Station ATM?

Budapest May 4, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Is there an ATM machine in the Deli train station? If not, could anyone direct me to the nearest ATM machine? I will arrive from Slovenia and need to exchange money in order to buy Metro tickets to get me to my hotel. Many thanks for any assistance!

5 Answers May 11, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • 10 day loop advice

Budapest May 1, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We like to spend 2 to 3 days per location and not rush through life. Considering Vienna / Prague / Slovakia. We like outdoor activities, historical sites, music. Seems like 10 days is not enough. Would be very grateful for some different opinions to help us decide. Can we not book ahead and just do bed and breakfasts on the fly? July 3 to 13, 2014.

8 Answers May 4, 2014 at 8:01 PM
    • Car Rental

Budapest May 1, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I was wondering if I can rent a car in Budapest and drive it to Prague and leave it there. Essentially renting the car for one day. I understand that returning a car in a different city is a bit more expensive. I still think its a better route than taking a bus or plane though.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

6 Answers May 2, 2014 at 3:04 AM
    • Is there a direct flight to Split

Budapest May 1, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Is there a direct flight to Split

4 Answers May 2, 2014 at 10:20 AM
    • Rail travel to Budapest and transport to airport tomorrow 1st May bank holiday

Siofok Apr 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Will there be a choice of trains in the morning of is it a restricted service. Will anywhere be open serving food in Budapest and will I get from the centre to the airport as easily as on a non bank holiday? Help gratefully received

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • Rail travel to Budapest and transport to airport tomorrow 1st May bank holiday

Siofok Apr 30, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Will there be a choice of trains in the morning of is it a restricted service. Will anywhere be open serving food in Budapest and will I get from the centre to the airport as easily as on a non bank holiday? Help gratefully received

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • Is there any luggage storage facility at Kecskemet train station ?

Kecskemet Apr 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Is there any luggage storage facility at or near Kecskemet train station ? We travel from budapest to Szeged and when to passby Kecskemet for a half day trip , thanks

• halikowski's Profile Photo

driving licenses

Hungary Apr 28, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Another Hungary question: I have a Hungarian license which is running out, it lasted for ten years 2004-2014, Is it normal for Hungarian licenses to only last ten years? How long do most people in Hungary hold their license for? Thank you for any responses,
      Stefan

11 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 8:19 AM