Popular Humberside Travel Answer Locations

• not familiar with the meaning

Kingston upon Hull Apr 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM

What is a vulgar half naked chicken dancing

4 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:00 AM
    • Piggy73's Profile Photo

How about a VT gathering :-)

Beverley Aug 24, 2012 at 3:32 AM

We have been to so many VT gatherings elsewhere and had such wonderful experience - so we thought it would be nice to organise local meet up.

Is anybody interested? We're happy to get the ball rolling but it would be good to find out when everyone is free before we pick a date :-)

Paula & John (in Beverley)

10 Answers Aug 29, 2012 at 1:11 AM
    • hobanma's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

Kingston upon Hull Nov 4, 2009 at 4:52 AM

Hi all,

I am going to spend a couple of weeks in the Hull area (I have work nearby). Should I stay in Hull? If so, where?

Someone mentioned that Beverley was nice - any recommendations?

Is there another town I should consider? Leeds and York seem a bit far but I could ride the train I suppose.

Thanks,

Mark

4 Answers Nov 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM
    • Access to Hull Trinity House

Kingston upon Hull Sep 22, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Is it possible to accaess Hull Trinity House records in person or is it only possible using their own researchers? In the same vein are individual visits allowed or only in organised party visits?

2 Answers Sep 24, 2009 at 5:31 AM
    • To Hull from Edinburgh

Kingston upon Hull May 21, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Using buses or trains, what are my options to travel from edinburgh to Hull?
      Thanks

5 Answers May 23, 2008 at 1:37 AM
    • Beverly Arms hotel

Beverley Mar 10, 2008 at 6:57 PM

I'm trying to reach the owners, by e-mail, to discuss a booking I made for them with clients last summer. Anyone have an e-mail address for the hotel?

3 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 3:28 PM
    • cachaseiro's Profile Photo

what is it with grimsby?

Grimsby Dec 9, 2007 at 1:24 PM

there are 78 vt members from there and none of them have botherd to write a tip about their hometown.

only three other members have bothered to write tips about grimsby and most of the tips are fairly negative.

i actually liked the place when i was there in 1995 and i might just go back there so i can take some photos and write some tips about an english town that deserves better.

wanna join me to grimsby?

13 Answers Oct 18, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    • Cpatzold

Beverley Sep 19, 2006 at 11:44 AM

Hello,

i hope you can help me my parents coming over from Germany nd i want to show him the Westminster Church in Beverley can you tell me wich days they are open and what times???

Thanks Claudia

3 Answers Sep 19, 2006 at 1:28 PM
    • looking for a camp site

Cleethorpes Aug 5, 2006 at 12:41 PM

can anyone tell me if there is a campsite where i can put my caravan and leave it all year

1 Answer Aug 2, 2007 at 10:52 AM
    • zibbard's Profile Photo

Music Clubs Scunthorpe

Scunthorpe Oct 20, 2005 at 10:45 AM

Where are the best places for entertainment in Scunthorpe?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2005 at 11:05 AM
    • Moving to Hull and looking for advice

Kingston upon Hull Jun 9, 2005 at 2:26 AM

Hello, I am an American student who will be moving to Hull this Sept. to attend the University of Hull. I was wondering if Hull has a decent supply of part time jobs or are they difficult to find?
      I also would like people's opinions on where is the safest, best place to live that is near the University. I have never been to Hull and must make arrangements before I leave. I really just don't want to commit myself to some ghetto!
      I appreciate your thought and opinions.

11 Answers Dec 17, 2005 at 4:16 AM
    • transportatiopn from Manchester airport to Bridlington

Bridlington Sep 7, 2004 at 9:16 AM

I am surprising some friends in Bridlington and I am flying into Manchester. What is the fastest and cheapest way to get to Bridlington without having to rent a car? After a 7 houf flight. I dont want to sit on a bus for 6 more!! Any suggestions??

3 Answers May 25, 2006 at 12:42 PM
    • transportation from Manchester to Bridlington

Bridlington Sep 4, 2004 at 7:13 PM

I'm surprising some friends in Bridlington and I'm flying in to Manchester from the US. Ive never been to the Uk before and I was wondering what would be the fastest and least expensive way to gt from Manchester to Bridlington?????

2 Answers Sep 5, 2004 at 2:43 PM
    • travel

Kingston upon Hull Aug 21, 2004 at 3:15 AM

whats the public transport like in hull?

6 Answers Oct 14, 2004 at 11:35 AM
    • Letra's Profile Photo

Grimsby

Humberside May 9, 2004 at 8:25 AM

I am going to stay for 2 months in Grimsby and would like to make new friends. I invite you to visit my home page and if you get interested I am looking forward to your reply.

4 Answers May 15, 2004 at 10:04 PM
    • cheap accomodation in hull

Kingston upon Hull Jul 7, 2003 at 4:33 AM

I will be stayin in hull for abt a mnth.... plz lemme know bout the cheapest bet available... i dont mind sharing a room ....preferably near the hull royal infirmary. plz lemme know asap as im in a gr8 hurry!!

2 Answers Jul 8, 2003 at 2:54 PM
    • Humberside???

Humberside Sep 3, 2002 at 3:17 PM

I've found out why East Yorkshire doesn't exist on the new VT. The county of Humberside ceased to exist in 1996. The area to the North of the Humber is again known as East Yorkshire. Rachel

6 Answers Mar 2, 2003 at 3:12 AM