Hultsfred

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Camping along Kungsleden

Sweden Yesterday

In august i'm going to hike on the entire Kungsleden. I was wondering what would an appropriate tent be for such an adventure (i own an vango blade 200)? I read in a guide that you can camp anywhere on the entire trip, but now i'm getting some info that you must pay some fee. Are there any forbidden zones for camping (are there any signs)? Also I'm a bit worried about bears - are they any real danger? Thanks!

more
    • Malmo ticket Bought thru Snalltaget

Malmö Apr 24, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I bought a return ticket from Malmo to Osterport station. I states certain time; am I allowed to go on an earlier train.

more
    • Are there boats going from Mariefred to Birka

Mariefred Apr 26, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Want to stay in Mariefred for a few days in August before moving on to Uppsala and would like to do a day trip from Mariefred to Birka. Are there boats doing that? In August?

more
    • Trip ideas from Thessaloniki to Vaxjo - August 17 2015

Växjö Apr 30, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Hello, In August I will travel From Thessaloniki to Vaxjo but there are no direct flights. I would ask anyone how ? Please answer me, for the best and cheapest solution.  Thank you !!!!!!!!   V i o l e t .

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Stockholm for 2 days

Stockholm Apr 29, 2015 at 9:57 PM

We are 9 of a family, including 1 Sr. Citizen 74 years, and 4 children (11, 12, 14, 18 year old).

Arrive in Stockholm by cruise, on the 30th May morning.

We are staying at the Radisson Blu Waterfront hotel. Should we proceed for some sight seeing from the cruise itself, before hotel check-in? How? How do we book minibus / van with English speaking driver / Guide?

What do we do and see for the 2 days 30th, and 31st May?

We fly to Bergen (Norway) on 1st June Morning. How to arrange transfer to airport also?

I know that these are a lot of questions, but please do help.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • NordicTravels's Profile Photo

Abisko National park

Kiruna Apr 26, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Is there a hotel / guest house to stay in the park or ( in early may) nearby? Any local foods, dishes, ingredients, i should try? A sami place to dine would be awsome, Must activities u recommend? Is there a supermarket ? Are the roads easy to drive in early may, any precautions i need to take?
      Or shall i skip Abisko national park n visit Karesuando instead? For local dinning ,sights, activities?
      Cheers!

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

day trip, what to see, transportation

Stockholm Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

hi.

We will arrive to Stockholm by ferry Tallink and will have about 6 hours to spend in Stockholm.

Is port far from city centre? What are the easiest and cheapest ways to get there with 2 small children?
      What to see in stockholm, old town?
      Not expensive restaurants cafes?
      Polish cuisine?

Thanks

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Swedish train line

Sweden May 2, 2015 at 3:48 AM

I am trying to avoid rail Europe , as I've read there expensive but I can't book with my Australian credit card with sj.se line...
      Is this normal? .thought I might go from Copenhagen to Malmö for the day to explore...prefer to pay for as much as I can before I leave...
      Departure day for this trip is 2/7/15

more