change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papim2's Profile Photo

Never been

Quebec Mar 25, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Going for 10 days, either June. Or September ...all feed back as usual always helpful

more
    • Azzeret's Profile Photo

wine/horse farm

Province of Quebec Apr 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Hallo,

I am planning holiday for my family. I would love to see some winery place with tasting wine or horse farm with possibility to ride a horses and get to know a bit more about both topics. The best would be to do it together at one place or close to each other.

My question is do you know about some nice farm winery with hotel in?

Thank you very much for any answer or good tips.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Old city Quebec city

Quebec Mar 25, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Going for 10 days either June or September when is better. Going to rent from vrbo.. Is car needed...best things to do and see..... Looking for some help.... We are experienced travelers....love to go to out towns and places.

more
    • what's it like to live in hull/gatineau?

by scheherazade Online Now Nov 28, 2004 at 11:15 PM

There's a good chance I will be working in Ottawa once I graduate this year, and I've been thinking a lot about living in Gatineau if I do. I'd really like to polish up my french, and I'm considering doing more school in the future for which having Quebec residency might really help out (to get admission to Mcgill and in-province tuition, not to mention access to scholarships). But the question is, what's it like to live in Gatineau? Is it worth the extra commuting time? I stayed in Hull on my first visit to Ottawa, but all I remember is the Museum of civilization, a bunch of highways, and a mugging while we were waiting for a light to change. Someone brighten up my picture of Gatineau. I'd really like to live there if only I had a positive picture of the place, aside from the superficial benefits it may have (like cheap housing or potential future benefits if I go back to school).