change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• berenices's Profile Photo

Exploring Huelva

by berenices Online Now Mar 15, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I'm checking out companies giving tours of the Doñana National Park -- any recommended one? Doñana Reservas seems good, any opinion? Also what would be the best time for a visit? There are usually 2 options, a morning one around 8 am and an afternoon one around 5 pm. I'd love to see as many birds as possible, and be able to photograph them. Which of the two time options would offer the best of both possibilities? (I'm visiting next week!)

Also, I couldn't get any information of how big or how small the village of El Rocio is. Would there at least be a few restaurants? We're staying there, so were wondering if there would be places to eat dinner in.

Another thing I also do when in a new place is to explore their markets, especially the weekend ones when they're at their liveliest. Is the market in the city of Huelva worth visiting? If there are other markets which are more interesting, would love to know about that. Moving around won't be a problem as we will have a car.

Thanks a lot!

5 Answers Mar 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM
    • elpariente's Profile Photo

Visit Doñana

by elpariente Online Now Apr 4, 2010 at 2:43 AM

We are planning to visit Doñana Park
      Can you recommend us which is the best way to make the visit : By our own , in a four wheel truck , which is the best entrance , is it better in the morning or or in the evening...
      We are planning to stay one day at the end of April

Gracias !!!!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2010 at 4:19 AM
    • English football in Huelva

by britapp Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 5:28 AM

Hi - my daughter is living in Huelva for a while, and can't find any bars showing English soccer matches. Or any football at all actually. Anyone know of any?

Many thanks

• biusing's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Malaga to Huelva

by biusing Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 9:11 PM

Hi - greetings from Malaysia
      I'm going to Huelva on the 28 Oct 2006. I found out that the taxi fare from Malaga to Huelva is very expensive (Euro 266-208)(andalucia.com/travel/airport...
      Is there a cheaper way to travel to Huelva?
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 4, 2006 at 10:33 PM
    • LeonorBT's Profile Photo

Cheap apartments

by LeonorBT Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 6:31 AM

I'm lookin for cheap accommodation in Huelva. Apartments betters. Any advice?

1 Answer Jun 12, 2004 at 12:55 AM