change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• GillR's Profile Photo

open air ice rink

by GillR Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Does anyone know of any open air ice rinks near to Mirfield / Huddersfield (doesn't matter how small)? My daughter lives there (I live in Swindon) and I want to be able to take her skating over the Christmas break but don't want to travel too far. I have only found ones near York - thats too far and Leeds aren't having one till end of January.

7 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
    • MellySmelly's Profile Photo

Huddersfield To Burnley, Lancashire Bus or Train Transportation plus fares

by MellySmelly Online Now Jul 29, 2008 at 9:35 AM

Hi VT Members,

Perhaps someone can help me here. I am looking to travel from Huddersfield, Yorkshire to the Burnley Bus Station, Lancashire. Does anyone know what transport services could get me there. I plan to travel in October. If someone you kindly provide fares that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
      Melly.

3 Answers Jul 29, 2008 at 3:04 PM
    • orlikins's Profile Photo

Darn!!!!

by orlikins Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 4:36 AM

I was supposed to go to London for a business trip next month (yaay), but now there has been a change of venue to Huddersfield. No offence to Hudders, but I can't help but feel cheated somewhat :(

There are only 3 tips on the place on VT, and when i entered a search for it in the Visitbritain site, nothing came up! Doesn't sound too promising.

But anyhoo, my Q is this, as i will have to book my flights today, where is the nearest airport to Huddersfield - Leeds or Manchester? Will be flying from Dublin. What is the nearest metropolis?

ta muchly,

Orla

10 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 6:08 PM