change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 Days in Xi'An

Xi'an May 17, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Hi,

What would you recommend to do in Xi'An for a 2 days weekend end of November?
      And do you have any tips how to go from the airport to downtown/ the train stations?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Sven

more
    • sandiegoserenity's Profile Photo

Going to sleep on mountain to see Sunrise...and want to make plans to get back to Beijing.

by sandiegoserenity Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 4:14 PM

My son is going to climb the mountain and wants to see the Sunrise. 1. Can he make a reservation at a hotel on the mountain? I cannot find a way...Or must he just go there and hoe for the best? And 2. On the day after, once he has seen the sunrise, he wants to come back down to the train station where the fast G trains are going back to Beijing. How long will it take him to get down and to the train station, and what is the best way to do that? G672 leaves at 9:48 am, and G660 leaves at 11:35 - can he make either of those?

• Time of year

by deraj980 Online Now May 7, 2014 at 1:53 PM

What is the best time to visit? Obviously avoiding any holiday spikes or too much fog that would inhibit the hike. Doesn't have to be peak times but I'd also like to get the full experience (including the plank walk!!)

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM