Huánuco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tumbes-private car

Tumbes Aug 19, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I am looking for a private transfers for 3 people from the airport in Tumbes to the Punta Sal hotel.

more
    • Marcahuasi day trip?

Marcahuasi Aug 15, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Is it possible to go to Marcahuasi on a day trip? leave early morning and come back during the day?
      anyone have information on tour guides for this sort of trip?

more
    • Has anyone used this Peruvian Travel Agency

Peru Aug 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I have been working with a Peruvian Travel Agency, Marina Tours, Viajes & Adventuras. The agents name is Harley Luis Velasquez Sandoval. Has anyone used the agency and/or the agent before and if so, what was your experience? We are intending to leave for Peru at the end of September.Thanks.

more
    • Hiking the Santa Cruz Trail in November

Huaraz Jul 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Is it possible to hike the trail in late November? Is it too rainy by then? How is the weather for other day hikes (laguna 69, etc) Thanks!

more
    • Tour Guide

Cusco Aug 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Can anybody recommend a good tour guide for Cusco part of our visit

more
    • Gaucho Tours

Lima Aug 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I will be in Lima for 3 x days and am keen to see gauchos/haciendas Are there any 1 -2 day tours in/near Lima Thankyou

more
    • Hiking boots?

Machu Picchu Aug 15, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Are hiking boots needed when visiting the Machu Picchu ruins in September if one is not climbing the mountains there? Are good athletic shoes with thick soles adequate?

more
    • altitude sickness

Machu Picchu Aug 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM

what to do before going. what to pack to alleviate altitude sickness in Machu Picchu. No time to acclimatize as the trip will be a quickie.

more
    • camera shops

Arequipa Aug 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Hi I'm travelling to Arequipa tomorrow and I need to replace the zoom lens for my Canon Camera that was stolen in Cusco before we go Condor watching in Colca. Can anyone tell me a good camera shop in Arequipa?

more
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Best tours companies/travel companies to Machu Picchu

Lima Jul 31, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I have been looking at quite a few tour companies (so many to choose from)
      and looking for a recommendation from someone in Lima or who may use this
      forum. Want to do 4 to 6 days out of Lima.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Airport bus Lima

Lima Aug 15, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Is there an airport bus recomended when arriving and departing from Lima airport

more