Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jvictor28's Profile Photo

Hiking in Rainy Season

Arequipa Jan 21, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Hello,

I will be going to Arequipa for 2 days at the end of January. I would love to do a day-trip hike to somewhere in the area, but I am worried about the rainy season weather. Can anyone tell me what I can expect and if it's going to be possible?

Also I wasn't planning on a visit to the Canyon (as it seems so far!)-- are there other hikes closeby that would be enjoyable instead? Or is the trip out there worth it?

Thanks for the input!!

more
    • Indus travels

Peru Jan 21, 2015 at 7:33 PM

any member had used indus travels? feedback pls,

more
    • davhu1's Profile Photo

Inti Raymi Festival - Cusco, Peru

Cusco Jan 23, 2015 at 7:35 AM

How you I get ticket to the event?
      To buy ticket from the organizer site, one have to register. After that they sent me a link. I followed the link and after selecting the seating section, it takes me back to the registration page. Emailed the organizer and no response.
      Online forums suggested getting it from a local travel agency. Any reliable ones anyone can post a link?

thnkas

more
    • Weather in February / clothing

Machu Picchu Jan 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM

What type of pants and shoes are good for women? We are staying in hotel, not much hiking.

more
    • Inca trail - best time to go

Peru Jan 3, 2015 at 11:27 AM

Hi,

i am planning on doing the Inca trail later in the year. I have heard that the best time to go is May to September - however I wont be in Peru until October at the earliest. What can I expect in terms of weather. Is it worth doing it at this time or a bit later in the year?

Thanks

more
    • MamaWebber's Profile Photo

Isla Taquile homestay

Lago Titicaca Jan 2, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Any problem finding accommodation upon arrival during festival times? We plan to arrive during the Fiesta de San Diego on or about July 30th. Comments on your experiences appreciated!

more
    • fergie27Solo's Profile Photo
    • Weather early February

Machu Picchu Jan 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM

What would be best kind of pants and shoes for woman? Staying in hotel, not hiking.

more
    • surfing in Chimaca

Peru Jan 11, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Flying in and out of Lima in June. After mission trip, 4 of us want to stay 3-4 days to surf in Chicama. Car rental and drive is 8 hours. much cheaper than multi city air fare for 4. Is the coastal highway from Lima north safe and a good road. Is gas readily available. Is car rental in Peru a pleasant experience. Even if we flew from Lima to Trujillo, we would still have to have transportation to get to Chicama which is 30 miles away. Any recommendations.

more
    • Bolivia and Peru

Peru Jan 7, 2015 at 7:29 PM

Hi! Please, Help with our itinerary! My husband and I are planning 1 week vacation to bolivia and Peru. We will be arriving to La Paz on May 2 to May 9. We would like to visit: 1) la Paz, lake titicaca, Cuzco, machu pichu and depart from La Paz? or Lima? 2) where should we get the bus tickets for each trip? and any idea how much they cost? 3) where should we stay overnight? Thanks!

more
    • need information to travel

Arequipa Jan 19, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Im thinking about.going to arequipa in june with about.4000 dollars and i know it converts over right.now to about 12000 would this be a.good.idea and also is arequipa expensive?

more

Near Huancas