change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap bike or electric bikes where to buy

Beijing Jul 14, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hey guys new here in beijing
      Where is best local place to buy a cheap bike or electric bike in the city. Prefer not to overpay.
      J

more
    • Tablets and Phones

Beijing Jul 9, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hello,

Where can I get the best price for a Samsung galaxy 10.1 inch tablet and a Samsung S5 phone. What is the lowest price I could get? I will be going to the silk market on saturday.

more
    • TravelingSandy's Profile Photo

Beijing, China

Beijing Jul 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM

We are arriving in Xingang via cruise ship on October, 13 at 7am. We depart on October 14 at 7pm. Is the bullet train the best way to get into the city? Can anyone recommend a good tour operator at a fair price Thanks so much!

more
    • Do I have a problem??

Beijing Jul 16, 2014 at 7:04 AM

DO I HAVE A VISA PROBLEM

I am visiting China later this year from Aug 28 to Feb 3 and have already booked my flights. Total stay in China for158 days on a ‘L’ visa as I’m touring.
      I’ve got a visa for 60 days double entry (total 120 days), and I’ve been told I can get an extension for a further 30 days at a police station. This makes 150 days in total. Here is the question :- Can I obtain a further extension for the remaining 8 days. The Chinese embassy in Manchester says I will only find out when I'm in China. But I would like to know now so I can adjust my return flight date.

more
    • gaolei's Profile Photo

13 Western tombs of the emperors.

Beijing Jun 22, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I went to the 13 western Qing Ming tombs 26 years ago. I would like to visit them again this October. How can I get there from Beijing? Are there any commercial tours to the tombs?

more