Travel Answers
Hruba Skala

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MartaB12's Profile Photo

Anybody in Prague next week from 28.8 till 31.8??

Prague Aug 21, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Hey guys, is anybody of you next week in Prague on vacation? What about to meet up once we are there to make from virtual meeting a real meeting:)

more
    • Theatre, opera and ballet - how do I find a calendar of events

Prague Sep 8, 2014 at 6:24 AM

How do I find programs for the stages in Prague this autumn? I'm mainly interested in ballet (Classic and modern) but opera or a consert could also be nice to visit.
      As I understand there are several theatres in Prague, do I need to check the Schedule at everyone ?

more
    • Prague for 3 full days

Prague Aug 27, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Hi all my friends out there! Any advise for me to have a memorable trip to Prague for 3 full days in September? Thanks a lot. :-)

more
    • 9 days in Prague

Prague Sep 9, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Is 9 days too long to stay in Prague ?

more
    • ElioK's Profile Photo

In Prague sept 17-20

Prague Aug 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hey Guys! me and my friend will be in Prague to party sept 17-20, anyone would like to meet up would be great.
      I need to know which area should we stay Wenceslas square Vs staromestesk nameste ( old town square), I know they are 12 min walk to each others but I have both options so will be great to get some tips.
      Also any Particular night clubs to go to?
      appreciate responses..

more
    • qaredaq's Profile Photo

paris or prague?!

Prague Sep 8, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hi everybody, I am going to a 10 days trip in Europe. my journey will begin in Germany, Frankfurt. my probable route is Frankfurt, Munich (Oktoberfest!!), Prague, Berlin, hamburg. I chose this route because of my budget. I think it's cheaper to travel east of Europe rather than west. I'm not sure if i chose the right route. do you think visiting Prague or Berlin, worth to lose visiting Paris? this is a hard decision for me :(((. me sad!!

more
    • johnjoe55's Profile Photo

Monthly transport tickets

Prague Aug 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM

I need to buy 6 monthly passes can these be bought in the airport, I'm getting mixed information on line about where to buy these as not as easy as it would seem leaving people somewhat frustrated and angry and that would never do. So I would appreciate as much accurate information as possible. Where, how much and what information is needed to purchase these tickets. Many Thanks
      John. :-)

more