Howth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Budget hotels in Dublin

County Dublin Apr 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Any recommendations for budget hotels in Dublin? I will be in Dublin in May first week.

more
    • Collecting a foot passenger from Dublin Ferry Port

Dublin Apr 3, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi, My daughter is arriving from Holyhead to Dublin next week and I have no idea if I can drive onto the ferry port if I am not actually using the ferry myself. Can someone please tell me if I can get close to the terminal building so I can pick her up. She has just had an operation and doesnt need more stress not knowing where I will be.

more
    • One day cruise stop

Dublin 15 hours ago

We will be in Dublin on Friday, May 16th from noon to 10 pm. We have not been there before. What would be your recommendation for the day?

Walt

more
    • the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Central Dublin Hotel or B&B

Dublin Apr 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Any suggestion for a decent hotel or B&B in Central Dublin around mid June? It should be for two persons (my wife and myself) and should have a private bathroom. Help me out please. Thank you,
      Gerry The-Dutchman

more
    • felipefleury's Profile Photo

How to go to Howth??

by felipefleury Online Now Feb 7, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Hello Everybody!!!

I'm going to go to Howth next saturday, and I'd like to know how to get there by bus leaving from dublin city centre.If somedody can help me, i appreciate that.

Thanks!!

Felipe

13 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    • Getting to Howth from Dublin Airport

by priorybarn Online Now May 17, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get a bus to Howth from Dublin Airport now that the Aerodart service is suspended. We shall be arriving mid morning on the day Obama is visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so obviously need to avoid the city centre. Thanks

2 Answers May 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM
    • CONTACT DETAILS

by steveserbon Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 3:11 AM

APOLOGIES! WE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR CONTACT DETAILS OF HIGHFIELD B&B - TEL NO/EMAIL ADDRESS

KIND REGARDS
      STEVE SERBON

2 Answers Jul 20, 2010 at 9:02 AM
    • CONTACT DETAILS

by steveserbon Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 3:04 AM

WE WISH TO CONTACT HILLSIDE B&B PLEASE. COULD YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT THEIR TEL NO/EMAIL-ADDRESS IS.

KIND REGARDS
      STEVE SERBON