Howick

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Area with pubs and restaurants

Cape Town May 18, 2015 at 9:08 PM

We are a couple in our 50s and 60s moving long term to Cape Town from Australia. We want to rent an apartment within walking distance to pubs and restaurants and a supermarket. Probably looking at a 2 bedroom for around R22k a month......
      Someone mentioned Big Bay as an option but that seems to be rather remote or isn't it? The city bowl was recommended but isn't that too noisy for us older folk?
      Are there any such areas in Cape Town?

more
    • jillikins's Profile Photo

Shuttle/transport from airport to West Quay Road, City

Cape Town May 2, 2015 at 6:36 PM

Hi, I'm wanting to get from the airport to West Quay Road, City, arriving 20.40. early July. I'm an older lady on her own, is there a reliable shuttle service that will suit me?
      Thank you
      Jillikins.

more
    • jillikins's Profile Photo

Shuttle from airport

South Africa May 2, 2015 at 5:45 PM

Hi all, I'm wanting to get from the airport to the city, a older single lady on her own, arriving around 20.30. Any suggestions for a safe, reliable shuttle please?
      Thanks,
      Jillikins

more
    • Learning Afrikaans

South Africa Yesterday

Hi!

I need some help, i'm gonna move to south africa in 2016 and I would like to learn afrikaans. I have some difficulties to find a school which give Afrikaans course. Any suggestions?

Hope you will be able to help me
      thanks

more
    • cybervinayak's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving

Cape Town May 2, 2015 at 10:06 PM

I will be visiting Cape Town in July 2015. I have seen many sites on cage diving for shark viewing in cape town. I saw one video that showed a scuba diver feeding a shark in cape town sea. I am advanced level Scuba Diver. Can any one guide me to locate the company that takes scuba divers for Shark Feeding adventure?

more
    • re entry query

South Africa 23 hours ago

Hi,

•I am a UK citizen that travelled from the UK to Cape Town from 17 April 2015 - 04 May 2015
      •On arrival I received a Visitors Permit that would be due to expire on 16 July 2015
      •On leaving I received a Departure Stamp of 4 May 2015
      •I returned to the UK

I was hoping to return to Cape Town to spend 6 weeks with friends from 15 June 2015 - 29 July 2015.
      I am looking for confirmation on whether this is possible. My question is, would I gain a new Visitors Permit on entry to Cape Town or would I still be entered under my old Visitors Permit which would require me to leave on 16 July 2015? I will be entering from the UK once again

I have contacted home affairs but had a mixture of responses n I am just looking for some sort of clarification. Had anybody been in the same situation?

Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

more
    • Cash and Credit Cards

South Africa May 5, 2015 at 8:30 AM

I will be traveling to South Africa in October from the USA and want to know if the US Dollar is accepted there as well as which credit cards are accepted.

more