Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Hovsgol Nuur

• ardiinbagatur's Profile Photo

hovsgol nuur

by ardiinbagatur Online Now Jan 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

How to put informations about the hostel in Hovsgol Nuur.
      thanks

1 Answer Jan 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM
    • arielky's Profile Photo

Spending Summer at Hovsgol Nuur

by arielky Online Now Jun 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM

I'm coming to Hovsgol Nuur for the summer to escape the heat of China and get back to nature. I chose Mongolia because I've studied throatsinging and would like to sing with the experts. I've also wanted to go on a vision quest in the Altai for a long time, so am also interested in an excursion into the mountains further west of the lake. Do you have any advice for me?

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay at Hovsgol Nuur that is not too expensive? My main interest is in having a place to shower and eat. I am also bringing a tent with me.

As I don't have much money (I know that's hard to believe because I'm an American, but it's true) and I'm working my way around the world as an English teacher, I'm interested in finding students. Please contact me if you are from Mongolia and want to practice your English. I am willing to negotiate, part cash, part barter.

I have lots of questions. I'll be arriving in Ulaan Baatar next Wednesday, July 1st at 13:20 p.m. and taking a bus to *** and from there another bus to Hovsgol Nuur. However, if I find a group to share expenses with, I may join other people. If you know of people who might need another person for their group and they are heading for Hovsgol Nuur then, please send me an e-mail.

My plan is to camp for a few weeks and then return to teach in Ulaan Baatar to save enough money for the next leg of my trip. Please contact me if you can give me any information about good places to teach.

I follow the shaman's path and am interested in meeting other shamans.

1 Answer Jan 29, 2011 at 7:14 PM