Travel Answers
Hossegor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is Premiere Classe Agen to the town centre walkable ???

Agen Dec 10, 2014 at 6:40 AM

is Premiere Classe Agen to the town centre walkable ???
      If so , how long would it take ??
      thanks

more
    • Roman town ruins near Nerac

Nérac Dec 6, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Hi All
      Does anyone know of the ruins of a Roman town open to the public with cafe etc in the Nerac area. Visited the area last year with a friend but were unable to find it. Once back at base were able to find it's website online but cannot now remember what it is called and cannot seem to bring it up again no matter what search terms I use.
      Thanks
      ndeg

more
    • Taxis at night

by Chazbonbon Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi, will be staying in Capbreton late August and will want to go out in Hossegor - is it safe to assume we will find taxis at the end of a night out?

Thanks
      C

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 1:09 PM
    • Travelling from St Malo to Hossegor

by MissZzzzz Online Now May 16, 2011 at 7:13 AM

I am planning a short trip to France from Jersey. I'm trying to find the cheapest way to travel from St Malo to Hossegor, does any one have any advice? I thought i'd use the train but apparantly this may prove difficult.

1 Answer May 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM
    • scoutts's Profile Photo

Cycle hire

by scoutts Online Now Oct 7, 2007 at 1:08 PM

Hi, can anyone advise me of a cycle hire place in Hossegor or nearby - thanks.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2007 at 2:26 PM
    • Holiday in Hossegor

by cliowaves Online Now Mar 28, 2004 at 8:49 AM

Thinking of staying in Hossegor for a few nights in early July this year. Is it easy to find B&B type accomodation? May be travelling alone so are there activities to do during day...maybe a surf lesson, other watersports...also, what are bars/restaurants like?