change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo

Budget for Copenhagen

Copenhagen Jan 18, 2016 at 7:25 PM

I will be in Copenhagen for a conference in late July, and my wife and our (will be) 2.5 year old are going to come at the end for some exploration. We've never been to Europe (covered 4 other continents somehow), we're very excited, and I'm trying to set out a budget to let us stay as long as we can. For a family traveling, are there recommendations for places to stay on a decent budget, nothing too fancy, but comfortable? I'd love any ideas you could offer. Thanks!

more
    • Best option for travelling from Copenhagen airport to Roskilde?

Denmark Jan 18, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Hi, I am travelling from Copenhagen airport to Roskilde and then returning 10 days later. What is my best ticket option to travel by train? Many thanks in advance!

more
    • Transit visa or no?

Copenhagen Jan 12, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Hi! I have Moroccan citizenship but perminant residence permit in Denmark (in Europe). Im going from Morocco to Denmark and have transit in London (Stansted Airport) and later transit in Dublin Airport and finally i will arrive in Denmark. Im unsure if I need a transit visa in UK, since I dont know if i have to cross UK border control or not, when i have to catch my connecting flight. I dont know if i travel landside or airside when i have to get to the other flight (i dont have baggage). Does Stansted Airport have a transit zone? :O

more
    • Help identify photo

Copenhagen Feb 2, 2016 at 8:21 AM

I have a photo that I cannot identify. I have done countless google searches and come up empty. To me it is a work of art, a sculpture, a memorial, but I don't know what it is?!? It is like a square tower with parts of the outer shell torn away exposing the inside. It is near the water, possibly not too far from Gefion Fountain or Little Mermaid.

more

Near Horsens

• mhelisvm's Profile Photo

search for accomodation

by mhelisvm Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 4:58 AM

I already booked my ticket to Aarhus...hurray!
      Next step - Accomodation.

I am looking for a budget accomodation in Horsens for 2 nights (25-27Aug). I tried Husodde Strand camping but I was told that their all booked-out. It seems like Horsens is real busy on that week. Luckily, I got a booking in Hjarno Camping but I don't have an idea how I can get there to Horsens.

Is it far from the Medieval Festival site? How can I get from/to Horsens?
      Do you know of any other accomodation nearer to the festival activities?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 6:15 PM
    • mhelisvm's Profile Photo

How to get to Horsens

by mhelisvm Online Now Mar 22, 2006 at 7:51 AM

I plan to go to the Medieval Festival in Horsens. I found a flight to Aarhus airport but I have no idea how to get to Horsens from there. Are there any bus or train that goes to Horsens from Aarhus airport? If so, do they have a website where I can see the timetables and maybe the fare.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Apr 2, 2006 at 4:26 AM
    • 11dana's Profile Photo

hard question...

by 11dana Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 5:53 AM

Hi!I was in Horsens,DK,on 1972.Long time since,but...Can somebody tell me about an old mail address(if it remained the same?):Vitus Berings Plads 3 || (fam.Axelsen),in the same buildind with a Post office.I should like to be in touch with my old friends(their phone number,is may be ,more difficult to obtain,perpheps ?!).Thank you any way!

9 Answers Nov 9, 2003 at 4:04 PM