Travel Answers
Horsens

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

Looking for Stouby map, local contact info and hotel suggestions.

Stouby Jun 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM

We will be visiting Stouby, (Vejle Amt) and are looking to first obtain a detail map showing the immediate 8 to 16 Km area (5 to 10 miles) Stouby area. Where can I buy or download a map with good detail? And any suggestions on hotels near by are appreciated. My Ronsholt family originated from Stouby and later from Horsens, Denmark. Also, is there a local village council group, historical society or similar in Stouby or Vejle?

more
    • mhelisvm's Profile Photo

search for accomodation

by mhelisvm Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 4:58 AM

I already booked my ticket to Aarhus...hurray!
      Next step - Accomodation.

I am looking for a budget accomodation in Horsens for 2 nights (25-27Aug). I tried Husodde Strand camping but I was told that their all booked-out. It seems like Horsens is real busy on that week. Luckily, I got a booking in Hjarno Camping but I don't have an idea how I can get there to Horsens.

Is it far from the Medieval Festival site? How can I get from/to Horsens?
      Do you know of any other accomodation nearer to the festival activities?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 6:15 PM
    • mhelisvm's Profile Photo

How to get to Horsens

by mhelisvm Online Now Mar 22, 2006 at 7:51 AM

I plan to go to the Medieval Festival in Horsens. I found a flight to Aarhus airport but I have no idea how to get to Horsens from there. Are there any bus or train that goes to Horsens from Aarhus airport? If so, do they have a website where I can see the timetables and maybe the fare.

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Apr 2, 2006 at 4:26 AM
    • 11dana's Profile Photo

hard question...

by 11dana Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 5:53 AM

Hi!I was in Horsens,DK,on 1972.Long time since,but...Can somebody tell me about an old mail address(if it remained the same?):Vitus Berings Plads 3 || (fam.Axelsen),in the same buildind with a Post office.I should like to be in touch with my old friends(their phone number,is may be ,more difficult to obtain,perpheps ?!).Thank you any way!

9 Answers Nov 9, 2003 at 4:04 PM