Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MissParamin's Profile Photo

New Year's 2015

Caye Caulker Dec 16, 2014 at 2:51 AM

Hi all,

My husband and I will be spending our New Year's in Belize's Caye Caulker and was wondering what New Year's Eve/Day is like there. Would there be many events to attend on the night also can anyone recommend a good restaurant for dinner? Is it best to perhaps book as I imagine it can be quite busy...

Any suggestions/recommendations will be most helpful.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Safety Concern

Caye Caulker Dec 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM

We have been thinking about going to Caye Faulker but after reading such scary reviews of things that happen there we are really concerned if we will be safe there. We are four ladies age 62. Should we stay away and go somewhere else? We really wanted to experience everyday carebbean life and not stay at some fancy all inclusive place
      Thank you for any help
      Brenda

more
    • MissParamin's Profile Photo

Belize City to Flores

Belize City Dec 16, 2014 at 3:15 AM

Hi Everyone, Please could you help. My husband and I are looking for the best way (apart from flying) to get from Belize City to Flores by bus. I am interested to hear about your experiences and any advice you can offer. Is there a best option of the buses. I have been reading about the Linea Dorada and think this may be a good option for us. I look forward to your responses. Regards

more
    • Rafting

by steelersfandc Online Now Jan 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I will be visiting belize next week after making reservations today. I am an avid rafter and am curious if there are any good rivers running this time of year. We will be staying in Hopkins, but I am willing to travel. I have had a horrible time tracking down any outfitters online.. thanks for the help

3 Answers Jan 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM
    • Hopkins swimming snorkeling

by samiblas Online Now Dec 7, 2004 at 1:21 PM

Can one swim or snorkel out of Hopkins

4 Answers Jan 14, 2005 at 8:22 AM