Hopetoun

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How Expensive Is It

Perth Jan 25, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I am going to Perth in February and I want to try and ensure that I have enough money. Our hotel is paid for but we like to eat , drink and enjoy going to bars, preferably with like blues. The International Arts Festival will be on so we also want to take advantage of that. We have a budget for the two of us of 600 Australian Dollars a day. Is this too little?

more
    • A week to 10 days trip to Perth flying from Melbourne. First time to Perth for us.

Perth Jan 13, 2016 at 10:01 PM

Don't necessarily want to stay in the City, so would like some suggestions of a good place to stay for a couple in our early 70's, fit and healthy, not into extreme activities such as bushwalking, or water sports etc. but a beach or riverside resort would appeal. Always lovely to relax back with a wine looking at the water. Want to be able to see as much as we can of Perth and surrounds as well as some relaxation. Will hire a car for a few days as well as take advantage of public transport. So question is:

Where should we stay:
      What attractions are in that area:
      What other attractions are not too far away that we could visit either by car or public transport.
      Any other tips you may have for first timers to Perth.

Thank you
      Carol

more