change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StassS's Profile Photo

Walk Hampshire - England

Hampshire Nov 19, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Does there anybody here live in Alton, Hampshire, or is there anybody here is a walk-enthusiast, who had done some walks in Hampshire : Alton - Chawton - Farringdon (Upper) - Selborne; walk the South Down National Park and / or benefiting the South Down's rambler services (Refer to : Visit-Winchester or Visit-Hampshire) ?
      I am interested in those activities, yet haven't "seen" the latest reviews on them.
      Thanks anyone for sharing and posting reviews.

• paddington28's Profile Photo

Best Indian in town

Basingstoke Nov 5, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Off to Basingstoke for a weekend in a couple of weeks. Sat/Sun

Can anyone recommend a good Indian/Chinese for 2 people on a Saturday evening,

• Send a gift

Newcastle upon Tyne Nov 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM

My Granddaughter is studying in Newcastle University. I want to send her either candy/flowers for her birthday but I would like to order them from a local shop. Any recommendations?
      I would charge the item since I live in NY

• Restaurants with fairy lights.

London Nov 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi there, so my question isn't really a travel related question at all it's actually just about dining in London.. I'm trying to be very picky but I'm looking for a nice romantic restaurant of any cuisine that is decorated with fairy lights, now I know this sounds crazy but my parter has wanted to go to a restaurant of this description for some time and I just haven't been able to find anywhere. Somewhere that uses fairy lights to decorate the inside of the restaurant or even the trees around the building and things like that.. I really hope someone can help me! Thank you all for reading!

• Boxing Day

Edinburgh Nov 13, 2015 at 11:37 AM

I'll be in Edinburgh over the Christmas holiday and wondering what will be open on Boxing Day. I know the museums and castles are closed, but what about shops and restaurants? Will there be anything for me to do that day?

Also, on Christmas day I want to eat somewhere nice but not stuffy - kind of old school/traditional with a good, warm environment. I'm staying in New Town and will be alone. Any advice?

• MarkB113's Profile Photo

Bus Tours to Stonehenge

Horley Nov 13, 2015 at 7:56 AM

Is there a bus tour from Horley to Stonehendge? We will be arriving July 2016 at Gatwick and would like to stay in Horley overnight and then take a bus tour. Or will we have to head into London to take tour? Thanks to your help!

Any advice on good hotels or Bed and Breakfasts near Horley?

• Night out near wembley post concert

London Nov 7, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I am going to a concert in Wembley on a Saturday night and I would like to go out afterwards... My question is where can I stay so there is nearby access to it worth staying nearer the city?or should I stay near the arena and go out around there?sorry I really don't know the area at all but will be travelling by tube. Any advice would be really appreciated!

• 3 day trip

Scotland Nov 3, 2015 at 2:40 PM

My boyfriend and I be in the Blair Atholl area for a wedding and am wondering if it's worth travelling afield, or whether there's enough to keep you entertained in Blair Atholl for 3 days. We are travelling from London, via Edinburgh and would love to visit a very remote, scenic village with good (mild) walking tours and small, local pubs. Any suggestions please??

• 3 night trip

Blair Atholl Nov 3, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I am planning to be in the Blair Atholl area for a wedding and am wondering if it's worth travelling afield, or whether there's enough to keep you entertained in Blair Atholl for 3 days. We are travelling from London, via Edinburgh and would love to visit a very remote, scenic village with good (mild) walking tours and small, local pubs.

Any suggestions please??

• kimilena's Profile Photo

Transport to Manchester Airport

Blackpool Nov 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Hi there, what is the cheapest airport transfer from Blackpool to Manchester?

• Rustic castle b&b

Scotland Oct 28, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Looking for a castle stay which has an historic feel not one remade into a five star hotel. We've stayed in Carbisdale in Southerland, Blackcraig in Perthshire, and Castle Leven in Inverclyde, they are no longer in business, but reflect what I'm looking for. Any location ok. Thanks for any input

• Christmas market from Dakota Nottingham

Nottingham Nov 19, 2015 at 10:13 AM

The best method of transport to get from the dakota nottingham hotel to the old market square (where the christmas market will be?)

• Do I need a VIsa

Heathrow Nov 18, 2015 at 7:40 PM

So I booked my flight from DME (Moscow) to Boston and i have a 2 hour layover in Heathrow. I was wondering if I will need to change the airport or to get out from the gate? Will a need a transit visa? I am a citizen of Vietnam

• ranger49's Profile Photo

A wonderful world - where to go?

United Kingdom Oct 30, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Just to change tack while the Mods are being kept busy do you think this would make a good journey -

• Transit Visa required for UK if flight lands departs from same terminal? (Passport Indian Citizen)

Heathrow Oct 28, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I'm Indian citizen working in amsterdam with residence permit of netherland. I'm having flight from amsterdam to delhi via LHR. Do i need transit Visa if my flight is from same terminal with a layover of 5 hours. If yes, then please can you tell me what is the process and fees of the same. Also my first flight is of KLM (Amsterdam to LHR) and second flight is Jet Airways (LHR to New Delhi). There is change of planes so do i need to check in again and go from border control?? Please advice.....

• Can I stay Airside?

Gatwick Oct 27, 2015 at 4:06 AM

I need to book flights from Belfast to Bordeaux. The Belfast flight (aerlingus) arrives in Gatwick South Terminal at 12.10 and the Easyjet flight to Bordeaux (also South Terminal) departs at 2pm. I will be doing online checkin and am only carrying hand luggage. Can I stay airside and follow the "connecting flights" route or do I need to go through security again? if I do have to go through security would 1hr 50 mins between flights be enough time?

• Night Time Facilities at Terminal 3

Heathrow Oct 26, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Hi all,

I'm catching an early flight out of terminal 3 next month and I'm thinking of getting to the terminal about 4-5 hours before my flight due to lack of transport options into London during the middle of the night.

What facilities are avialiable before security after midnight in there? Any coffee shops/bars etc... wifi, power points for laptops etc... any info would be great.

• Minibus/Van from Central London Hotel to Airport

London Oct 31, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Greetings guys.
      My group of 12 paxs will be staying in 2 nearby locations (within 500m) in Lambert, London. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest to me how to hire a minibus/van or any better way to go to Gatwick Airport?
      Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• Can I use Flight Connections Bus-separate tickets and no checked bags?

Heathrow Nov 14, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I have two separate tickets--Virgin Atlantic from the U.S. to LHR arriving Terminal 3 and then a British Airways flight from Terminal 5 to Brussels. No checked baggage and I'll have my boarding pass for BA flight with me (on phone and paper backup). Can I use the "Flight Connections" path and bus to transfer to Terminal 5? Or must I follow the "Arrivals" path and then have to get over to Terminal 5 on my own via Tube or Heathrow Express?

• Visiting student at University Edinburgh in December

Edinburgh Oct 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM

I will be visiting daughter at University of Edinburgh in mid-December. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel walking distance from both university, sites, restaurants?

• first impression

Brighton Nov 1, 2015 at 4:24 AM

whats your first impression about brighton?

• SarahM1104's Profile Photo

The Lion King

London Nov 1, 2015 at 6:14 AM

My class and I come from Germany.We were in London for one week. We showed the musical ,,The Lion King´´. I knew the lion king as a cartoon film and it gives the lion king one,two and three .I ask if this gives as a musical.That was cool.?