I found that the bus is not available on every Saturday to go to Honningsvag from Alta.
I booked the flight ticket and hotel already. I need to travel to Honningsvag on Saturday. Please advise any other transportation. I have not driver license so I can't rent a car to do it.
Thank you in advance for your help.
We are going on Hurtigruten at the end of Feb this year.
Is there an alternative way of getting to the North Cape apart from the excursion?
Is it worth the 2 hour bus ride to North Cape in mid-July? If we decide to do that over something more active, how can we make the most of it?
How to take bus from Honningsvag to Alta?
We are stopping at Honningsvaag in August for about five hours. Have we time to take the bus to the Cape and if so can you give me ideas of frequency of these buses and any more information please? Is it likely to be extremely cold there?
I am going to Finland and Norway in late September this year.
I wonder who to go to Honningsvag from Rovaniemi, Finland or Yllas, Finland.
Thank you very much!
In July I am arriving at Honningsvag by Cruise ship. I am not a big fan of cruise tours. Is there local transport to the North Cape?
my partner and I are visiting Honninsvag in June and wish to be married in your church..,.,Could you please give us the email address of the person we need to contact to be able to do this..My partner John's grandmother is Norwegian which is why we want this wedding to be so special.
Hello. I want to ask how to get to Honningsvåg by car in winter? I can see that the main road E69 is closed in winter but still in Mageroya lives more than 3500 people and tourists visit Nordkapp by car and bus... how do they get there?
What that ''closed road'' really means? Is road totalli impassable and blocked or still cleaned in some extent?
How much is the fine for driving on closed road?
In information provided there was said that E69 is closed but can anybody say from where... aready from Russenes?
Can anybody tell me if there are places to stay in or around honningsvag. We are looking for a place to stay from the 6th of january untill the 9th. Our hotel has cancelled our rooms at the last minute and so now we have to find somewhere else to stay.......hope anyone can help us.........