change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling by Bus from Kirkenes

by Santosa Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Dear Sir/Madam.
      I have chosen Kirkenes as the starting point of my journey across Norway, starting from 19 May 2014. Since my intention is to enjoy the Norway scenery, the fjord and the famous midnight sun, so I will be travelling by Buses, Boat and Trains. I have booked Hotel along the way.
      The itinerary will be as follows:
      -By Bus : Kirkenes-Honnigsvag (Nordkapp)(overnight Honningsvag)-Alta-Tromso
      -by Boat : Tromso-Trondheim (Hurtigrutten, overnight on board).
      -by Train : Trondheim-Lillehammer (overnight).
      -by Bus : Lillehamer-Bergen (overnight).
      -by Train : Bergen-Oslo-end.

1. How far is Rica Arctic Hotel Kirkenes and Rica Bryggen Hotel Honningsvag from the Bus station going to/from Kirkenes and Honningsvag..
      2. How to book a seat reservation for my journey from Kirkenes-Honningsvag-Alta-Tromso.
      3. How much is the ticket fare of each leg.
      3. Do you have the time table.
      3. Do you have the email address of the relevant Bus Operator or a Tourist Agency in

Kirkenes or Honningsvag, for me to contact them.

4. Do you have the email address of the Bus Operator connecting Kirkenes-Murmansk. I will contact them to book seat reservation of my trip from Murmansk to Kirkenes.

Dear Sir/Madam, please, your help will be highly appreciated

My best regards,
      SANTOSA HARDJENDRO

more
    • travelling by Bus from Kirkenes

by Santosa Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Dear Sir/Madam.
      I have chosen Kirkenes as the starting point of my journey across Norway, starting from 19 May 2014. Since my intention is to enjoy the Norway scenery, the fjord and the famous midnight sun, so I will be travelling by Buses, Boat and Trains. I have booked Hotel along the way.
      The itinerary will be as follows:
      -By Bus : Kirkenes-Honnigsvag (Nordkapp)(overnight Honningsvag)-Alta-Tromso
      -by Boat : Tromso-Trondheim (Hurtigrutten, overnight on board).
      -by Train : Trondheim-Lillehammer (overnight).
      -by Bus : Lillehamer-Bergen (overnight).
      -by Train : Bergen-Oslo-end.

1. How far is Rica Arctic Hotel Kirkenes and Rica Bryggen Hotel Honningsvag from the Bus station going to/from Kirkenes and Honningsvag..
      2. How to book a seat reservation for my journey from Kirkenes-Honningsvag-Alta-Tromso.
      3. How much is the ticket fare of each leg.
      3. Do you have the time table.
      3. Do you have the email address of the relevant Bus Operator or a Tourist Agency in

Kirkenes or Honningsvag, for me to contact them.

4. Do you have the email address of the Bus Operator connecting Kirkenes-Murmansk. I will contact them to book seat reservation of my trip from Murmansk to Kirkenes.

Dear Sir/Madam, please, your help will be highly appreciated

My best regards,
      SANTOSA HARDJENDRO

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • Take bus from Alta to Honningsvag on Saturday. (Date 14 June 2014)

by po1131 Online Now Feb 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM

I found that the bus is not available on every Saturday to go to Honningsvag from Alta.
      I booked the flight ticket and hotel already. I need to travel to Honningsvag on Saturday. Please advise any other transportation. I have not driver license so I can't rent a car to do it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 10:23 AM
    • Bus to North Cape

by joycebarber Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 7:23 AM

We are going on Hurtigruten at the end of Feb this year.
      Is there an alternative way of getting to the North Cape apart from the excursion?

3 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM
    • Things to do while in port.

by motherteresa Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Is it worth the 2 hour bus ride to North Cape in mid-July? If we decide to do that over something more active, how can we make the most of it?

1 Answer Jan 28, 2014 at 1:52 PM
    • KarenC45's Profile Photo

How to take bus from Honningsvag to Alta?

by KarenC45 Online Now Apr 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM

How to take bus from Honningsvag to Alta?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    • The North Cape by bus from Honningsvaag

by vincent_ta Online Now Jun 25, 2012 at 4:18 AM

We are stopping at Honningsvaag in August for about five hours. Have we time to take the bus to the Cape and if so can you give me ideas of frequency of these buses and any more information please? Is it likely to be extremely cold there?

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    • How to go to Honningsvag from Rovaniemi in the late September and also from Levi or Yllas

by candyhung.swk Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I am going to Finland and Norway in late September this year.
      I wonder who to go to Honningsvag from Rovaniemi, Finland or Yllas, Finland.
      Thank you very much!

1 Answer Apr 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    • keith170's Profile Photo

Honningsvag to the North Cape

by keith170 Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 7:14 AM

In July I am arriving at Honningsvag by Cruise ship. I am not a big fan of cruise tours. Is there local transport to the North Cape?

Thank you
      Keith

1 Answer Apr 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    • Wedding

by Mattianne Online Now Apr 11, 2010 at 6:58 PM

my partner and I are visiting Honninsvag in June and wish to be married in your church..,.,Could you please give us the email address of the person we need to contact to be able to do this..My partner John's grandmother is Norwegian which is why we want this wedding to be so special.

4 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 4:25 AM
    • Getting to Honningsvåg in winter by car

by LordVampire Online Now Jan 5, 2007 at 2:14 PM

Hello. I want to ask how to get to Honningsvåg by car in winter? I can see that the main road E69 is closed in winter but still in Mageroya lives more than 3500 people and tourists visit Nordkapp by car and bus... how do they get there?

What that ''closed road'' really means? Is road totalli impassable and blocked or still cleaned in some extent?
      How much is the fine for driving on closed road?

In information provided there was said that E69 is closed but can anybody say from where... aready from Russenes?

Thank you

4 Answers Oct 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM
    • place to stay close to the nordkapp

by steph111 Online Now Dec 27, 2006 at 3:33 AM

Hello!!!!!!!!

Can anybody tell me if there are places to stay in or around honningsvag. We are looking for a place to stay from the 6th of january untill the 9th. Our hotel has cancelled our rooms at the last minute and so now we have to find somewhere else to stay.......hope anyone can help us.........

best regards.......Stephanie

1 Answer Dec 27, 2006 at 4:37 AM