Hong Kong Island Travel Answers

change location

Petty Person site

by sanscott Online Now Jan 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I would like to take the Tram to the Petty Person area but every time I take the tram it becomes an adventure... wrong tram, get off wrong area... I know it goes by the Petty Person area. Can anyone tell me what one to take. It is located under the Canal Road Flyover in Wanchai. And what number stop to get off... they are numbered differently going East than going West.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

    Re: Petty Person site

    by davidjo Online Now Jan 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM

    Use the MTR and get off at Causeway Bay Station, take exit A and walk along the Canal Road for 5 minutes and you will reach the intersection Hennessey Rd and Canal Rd under the flyover. Beating the Petty Person is held on Walking of the Insects Festival early in the year (5/6 March), but the sorceress can be found there every day from 9am -6pm.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines