Hong Kong Island Travel Answers

change location

2 Days in HK. Where to stay?

by iamtravelling Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Hi,

I will be in Hong Kong in the second week of Jan 2012 for 2 days. Could you suggest me some budget hotels around Hong Kong Island or Hong Kong. I would be spending most of my days outside, so I dont really need the best hotel.

A neat and clean hotel with a nice bed and bathroom is all I need. Do you any hotels of this sort with minimal amenities.

Would appreciate if you could suggest me some important places to see around. M not gonna go to the Disneyland and dream about fairies later. ;)

Cheers :)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: 2 Days in HK. Where to stay?

by vivekpatil Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Hey Friend

If you are really looking for some good hotel accommodation along with sight seeing, why not go for good tour package. I know few tourist operators who can customize the tour package according to their needs. All you have to give is ur dates of visits, what kind of facilities you need and whats is ur expected budget for the trip.

Let me know if you need any help in this matter.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by iamtravelling Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am gonna be there from 12th to 14th Jan, I intend to travel alone and take photos and do a little bit of shopping.

If you could suggest me some cheap hotels and your package details for one person two nights, then that would be lovely.

Thanks again

by vivekpatil Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Thanks for you reply friend.

All you have to do is put a mail on my personal id vivekpatil1982@gmail.com.
    Please give below details

Name:
    Home Country:
    Where are you flying from:
    Dates of Stay:
    Your Budget:
    Type of Hotel:
    It is recommended that you take sight seeing option as sight seeing without knowledge is incomplete.

Once you provide me with above details i can co ordinate with my people to find a best deal for you

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hong Kong Island