Hong Kong Island Travel Answers

change location

Looking for tour suggestion

by hgunawan1965 Online Now Apr 26, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I am planning travel to hongkong in early june with family with 2 kids for 3N4D and looking for main HK attachtion such Disneyland, victoria peak, Star Ferry, Tsim Sha tsui Harbour, double decker and free cruise chinese junk.

Anyone can recommend the area to stay that easy to find transport or possible package tour agent/website.

Thank you
Gunawan

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • happygolime's Profile Photo

Re: Looking for tour suggestion

by happygolime Online Now Apr 26, 2011 at 7:57 AM

just ask pan pacific travel agency or uni -orient travel agency . Both are in Binondo .

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

by IreneMcKay Online Now May 1, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Public transport in Hong Kong is very good. Try to get a hotel near an MTR station that way you will be able to get almost anywhere by underground. Buses are good, too, but traffic can be heavy. There are MTRs all over but you might want to look for a hotel around Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan areas.

• Poling's Profile Photo

by Poling Online Now May 13, 2011 at 12:21 AM

I think you don't need a tour package as you can do it all by yourself. I would recommend you pick a hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui or Jordon then all over your stay you could travel with MTR easily:
    D1: arrive HK, take star ferry to Central, go to the Peak.
    D2: whole day at Disneyland
    D3: Chinese junk (this I don't have information); shopping at Mongkok's women's market, night market in temple street;
    D4: shopping at mall, leave HK

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hong Kong Island