Hong Kong Travel Answers

change location

Hong kong

by Pipaymode Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Hi everyone. Me and a friend will be staying in hong kong for 5days. On our last day, we'll go to disneyland until the end of the fireworks then go straight to the airport since our flight for that day would be 10:05pm. My question is, is it doable?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • yvr's Profile Photo

Re: Hong kong

by yvr Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Depends on when the fireworks start and begin, you will need at least two hours for check-in and security at the airport.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Hong kong

by c-rae Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM

In my opinion: Your suggested plan is not (!) do-able. Fireworks start around 8pm in Disney. Even if you leave the park right away you need at least 30 mins eg by Airport Express to the Airport. You need time to clear security as well as immigration. Plus boarding usually starts for international flights at least 1hr before the scheduled departure time. If you really would like to enjoy the fireworks at Disney shift your visit to another day.

• xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Hong kong

by xymmot Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 5:37 PM

}

• xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM

funny, none of my comments are getting post, but will try once more....It is doable, but maybe not seeing the fireworks. Disney is the main objective I hope and you can see fireworks all the time.  HK airport is a 20 min cab ride from Disney and I would arrive at the airport a one and a half early to fly out

cheers tommy x

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Hong Kong Travel Answer Locations