Honfleur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Honfleur June 5-8

by kddid35 Online Now May 30, 2014 at 1:30 PM

Do you know of any particular events that are happening June 5-8 - anything involing D-day events in Honfleur

4 Answers May 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Car Rental on Sunday

by fiscomi Online Now May 23, 2014 at 6:01 AM

We are taking the train from Paris to Deauville and then staying on Honfleur. I'm trying to find a car rental company at the train station that is open on Sundays. Any ideas?

6 Answers May 23, 2014 at 12:04 PM
    • How busy is Honfleur in September

by Shaz62 Online Now May 2, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi if we stay in Honfleur from Sept 13th until the 27th will it still be busy with tourists about and cafés and restaurants still open? We are a bit concerned as we have stayed in Northern France a different area before late season and it seemed the whole place was closing down, last year we travelled over the South side of France so as things would still be open, we don't expect it to be like July, but would like to still have choice of places to eat and drink and people watching to do?
      Thanks for the help
      Sharon

7 Answers May 3, 2014 at 12:11 PM
    • cdg airport to honfleur

by cgorfinkle Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM

best way from cdg airport to honfleur? drive rental car picked up at airport or take the train? is there a bus?

11 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    • Are two nights too long for Honfleur?

by SBota Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 1:04 PM

How many days / evenings would you suggest staying in Honfleur? We will not have a car and are currently planning on staying one full Sunday afternoon (coming from Paris) and a full day on Monday, leaving for Bayeux Tuesday morning. Is this too much time to take in Honfleur? We were looking for a quaint town to soak in some good food, wine and shops. TY!

3 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    • Getting to Honfleur

by Lyn1450 Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM

We are arriving on a cruise ship in L'Havre. How much would a cab cost to Honfleur and will they be waiting at the docks?

2 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 4:15 AM
    • Street map of honfleur

by Gailmowles Online Now Aug 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Can anyone tell me where I can get one from please

2 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    • Wheelchair access in Honfleur, France

by acrtony Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I have to use an electric wheelchair to get around. How "wheelchair friendly" is Honfleur? Are there many cobbled streets?

Is it very hilly?

Are there plenty of reasonable drop-down kerbs for wheelchair users to cross the roads?
      Do most popular buildings have wheelchair access?
      Are there accessible toilets for wheelchair users?

3 Answers Jul 8, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    • Free Parking??

by holyspirit62 Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Staying in hotel near St Catherine church Hornfleur ,anyone know where nearest free parking?
      Thanks

11 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    • kenonthames's Profile Photo

Boat trips from Honfleur - one day only

by kenonthames Online Now May 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Are there any boat trips from Honfleur or Le Havre which last one day or less. I'm NOT looking for 3-5 days, just a boat tour of the lower Seine / estuary / bay which takes a few hours.

2 Answers May 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    • Car Hire in Honfleur

by MaryMelbourne Online Now Jun 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM

My husband and I are staying for a week in Honfleur in August. we plan on hiring a car for around 5 days to see some of Normandy. should we book the car from Australia or would it be ok to wait till be get to Honfleur?

10 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    • PnPnT's Profile Photo

Day cruising from Honfleur

by PnPnT Online Now May 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM

We would like to know if it is possible to go on a short day cruise up the Seine from Honfleur. I have looked on many web sites but none can tell me if this is available. Thank you.

4 Answers May 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    • Car rentals in honfleur or nomrnady region?

by moonrei Online Now Mar 31, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Thinking of making honfleur my base to explore Normandy region. Would tihs be a suitable town? Is there any car rental company in honfleur or any other towns near by? Welcome all suggestions

2 Answers Apr 1, 2012 at 4:38 PM
    • Travel

by Bermbasher Online Now Jan 22, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Hi could you tell me how far in km it
      Is to honflour from Calais please
      Thanks Paul

2 Answers Jan 22, 2012 at 7:09 AM
    • Honfleur to Rouen

by bigjonL Online Now Jun 3, 2011 at 8:17 AM

If we take a train from Paris to Rouen, or even drive, how far is Honfleur from Rouen?

2 Answers Jun 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM
    • Trains to Paris

by suse13 Online Now Apr 15, 2011 at 4:49 AM

We are staying just outside Honfleur this summer and would like to visit Paris for the day and were hoping to travel by train, being the quickest and easiest. However, I have checked out Europe Rail but can't seem to find a direct route from Rouen, which I assume would be the closest main line station. Can anyone suggest a direct route to Paris that won't take hours, perhaps from another station please? Many thanks.

4 Answers Apr 22, 2011 at 12:56 PM
    • running around Honfleur

by krizies Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 12:34 PM

hi,
      where can i find a running track around Honfleur where i could run in the evenings?
      thanks

• Instructions Strasbourg-Honfleur

by Anast. Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Hello everyone!
      I'm living in Strasbourg and I would like to discover Normandy by visiting Honfleur for a couple of days. Could you please inform me on the train/bus timetables and itinareries to get there? Is there a low-cost pattern? Given that I'm 24, does buying the special card worth it?
      Thank you in advance...

2 Answers Oct 8, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    • Day Trip No 2

by pascoe394 Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM

We wish to travel from Zeebrugger to Bruges by Publis Transport. What are the best options and prices ?

• Day trip

by pascoe394 Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM

We wish to travel from Le Havre to Honfleur by public transport. What is the baet option and what are the various costs ?

• Train from L'Honfleur

by judygail Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Is there a train or bus from L'Honfleur Fr.to Calais. Fr. in order to catch the Eurostar? What is the schedule?

2 Answers Sep 24, 2010 at 12:34 AM
    • Travelling into Honfleur - some advice please!

by thefrogsmum Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 7:26 AM

Hello!
      My husband and I are driving off the eurotunnel at Calais and taking a slow drive through Normandy and down to a rented gite in Brittany. We have decided to stop off on the way at Honfleur for a night. Can any one tell me if it's easy driving in or should we park somewhere (any free parking???) and walk in? We have a baby with us so it would need to be a reasonable distance if we walked into town. We have not booked a b&b or hotel as we have the option of the extra night at our b&b we're booked into from the following night so we thought we'd just take a chance and try our luck for a room. Any tips? kerryjanewilson@yahoo.co.uk

2 Answers Aug 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM
    • Honfleur - wheelchair accessable?

by karenmillen Online Now Jul 31, 2010 at 12:49 AM

I am travelling to Normandy in October with my elderly father to visit the D-Day museums.I like the look of Honfleur but as he is in a wheelchair I'm not sure whether the port area has a footpath which would be suitablefor pushing a wheelchair. Please could someone advise or recommend a suitable alternative town.

14 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM
    • Bells of Notre Dame de Grace, Honfleur

by Visitor13 Online Now Jul 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM

What do the names on the bells signify? Who do they represent?

• Best way to get to Honfleur?

by lollyannbower Online Now Jul 10, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Hi my friend and I are travelling to Le Havre on Saturday 28th August (overnight stay) and wish to go to Honfleur for the day. Please can you let me know the best way to get there? We have downloaded the bus timetables but we cannot establish a time to get back. We was wondering if there is a ferry from Le Havre to Honfleur? Or any other transport tips would be good.
      Many thanks
      Lorraine

4 Answers Jul 10, 2010 at 6:50 AM
    • Visiting Honfleur on a Sunday...and other related questions ...

by poshozisheila Online Now Apr 5, 2010 at 4:17 AM

Hi, can you let me know whether the shops and cafe's in Honfleur are open on Sunday please?
      Also, how far is the bus station in Le Havre from the cruise port?
      Finally how much would you expect a taxi to cost from the cruise port to Honfleur?
      Thank you for your expert assistance, it is very much appreciated :o)
      Kindest regards,
      ALISON

• shopping

by awash Online Now Mar 7, 2010 at 2:39 AM

will the shops be open on Mondays?

• bus from le havre to honfleur

by cieschell Online Now Dec 18, 2009 at 6:23 PM

is there a bus service from le havre to honfleur. We will be taking a train from Paris. Is it possible to go from Paris to LeHavre to Honfleur and back in a day?

3 Answers Dec 19, 2009 at 12:37 AM
    • searching for rental car

by elioglu Online Now Jul 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Will be arriving in late Sept. (22-26) and want to rent a car from Deauville train station or Honfleur. Can't find any agencies. Can someone help?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2009 at 6:02 PM
    • MONT ST MICHEL

by ckenny Online Now May 23, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Hello again, Could someone please tell me how far is Mon St Michel from Honfleur and how to get there. I do not have a car. Also any ideas on reasonably priced hotels in Honfleur for one night.

Many Thanks Connie

5 Answers Dec 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM