change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Selmar54's Profile Photo

Over 40 Night Spots in SAN Juan

San Juan Oct 1, 2015 at 5:36 AM

Hi can you recommend a night spot - bar or club - frequented by an older crowd?
      Thanks, J

• Tour companies and resort infromation - British family

Puerto Rico Oct 7, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Hi, we are a British family looking to go to Puerto Rico for a holiday and as none of the UK tour companies offer this island, we are going to have to create our own tailor made holiday. We are looking to stay 10 days at a beach resort that is kid friendly and has restaurants etc nearby. Are there any reputable tour companies in Puerto Rico that could help with resort transfers from the airport etc ?? Thanks for your help.

• lojoblais's Profile Photo

What is there to do?

by lojoblais Online Now May 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I spent a day on Roatan this winter when our cruise ship stopped there. It was beautiful. Took a dolphin encounter & it was on the most gorgeous beach. Want to go back w/ my girlfriend for our annual summer vacation. So she asked me, "what's to do in Honduras?"
      I thought it might be best answered by those that have travelled/lived there. We are women in our 40's and we enjoy sightseeing, nature, beautiful beaches, cultural experiences ..... but there has to be some nightlife too! We are not backpackers. I will hike, & sweat & slog through the mud all day -- but then I need a comfortable bed, hot shower, & indoor plumbing. Also a good AC, because I understand that Honduras is very hot in the summer.
      Also-if we wish to do some travelling around by ourselves -- is that safe?
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

5 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 9:26 AM