Holyhead

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TAXIS FROM BANGOR RAILWAY STATION

Bangor 17 hours ago

Is it easy to pick up a taxi on arrival at the railway station or do you need to prebook?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • Catching train after taking ferry from Dublin to Holyhead

by annetteswong Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 8:17 AM

We will be traveling in June from Dublin to Holyhead and then on via train towards Birmingham. We are wondering if making a reservation for the train is advisable. Problems I see with this are delays in the ferry and the length of disembarkation at Holyhead (we are US citizens). We'd prefer to make train reservations but aren't sure how much time we'd need to catch the train. Any experience info or advice would be great!

17 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 1:52 PM
    • Living in holyhead

by carrbuck1950 Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

If you were buying a home in holyhead, which area would you choose?

7 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • strike so no train this afternoon

by paulasmith Online Now Mar 6, 2011 at 1:45 AM

how can i get from holyhead to prestatyn from 17:00hrs today ? are there any buses ?

2 Answers Mar 6, 2011 at 3:06 AM
    • JoeRizal's Profile Photo

Holyhead - Dublin

by JoeRizal Online Now Apr 4, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Hello all,

I am going to Manchester this June and planning to hire a car and drive to Holyhead. From there, plan to take ferry trip to Dublin but is it possible to bring the car to Dublin ?

If not, where is the safest place to park the car ?

Thanks. :)

3 Answers Apr 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM
    • how can i get here cheap

by adellebowman Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 9:31 PM

hello, i need to get to holly head by sept 27 at 11:00am but for really cheap. please help me!!!!

3 Answers Sep 19, 2008 at 7:01 AM
    • parking facilities

by overpar Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 2:54 PM

I plan to be in Holyhead on the 4th. February 2008 enroute to Dublin with my daughter. I would like to know if you have private locked parking facilities.

1 Answer Dec 3, 2007 at 10:46 PM
    • ferrys times

by nancy6 Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 7:25 AM

we would just like to know the ferry times from holyhead to dun laoghaire for the month of oct 2006

3 Answers Aug 3, 2006 at 7:11 AM
    • Car Transport from Dublin

by bilp62 Online Now May 1, 2006 at 9:45 PM

Hello,
      Would it be best to rent a car in Dublin and drive to Wales for 4 days and then return to Shannon Air port or ferry over, rent in Holleyhead and drop off there?
      I don't know anything about the local car rental / insurance regulations and would like to make it easy on myself. Any thoughts on this and links would be helpful!
      Bill

5 Answers May 11, 2006 at 5:03 AM
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Arriving in the middle of the night

by christine.j Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 1:37 AM

Hi, has anyone ever taken the National Express coach from Oxford which arrives at 1:25 at night? Are there B&Bs close by? Is it safe to walk there? Well lit? I don't think Holyhead is such a big town that there are many people around in the middle of the night, so I'm not sure if I shouldn't stay overnight somewhere else and take an earlier coach. I'd appreciate any advice. Christine

2 Answers Jul 11, 2004 at 4:04 AM
    • RhineRoll's Profile Photo

Wheelchair-Accessible Accommodation needed

by RhineRoll Online Now May 17, 2004 at 2:31 PM

I'm looking for a wheelchair-accessible B&B on Anglesey for myself from June 24th to June 25th. The closer to Holyhead Ferryport, the better. If you know a place that might be suitable, please write! Thanks a million, Winfried

2 Answers May 17, 2004 at 11:41 PM