Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• herdygerdy's Profile Photo

House prices...

Skagen Dec 16, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Hi

I'd really appreciate an idea of house prices in Skagen. Both to buy and to rent.

Also, is there a local board or paper where houses are advertised?

Many thanks

more
    • Youth hostel in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Yesterday

This spring we will visit Denmark and Copenhagen. We would like to stay there in a hostel for one or 2 nights for as cheap as possible, but still quite close to the city-center. We would like also to prepare some meals by ourselves, so there should be also a kitchen in the hostel.

Which hostel would be most suitable for us? We will appreciate all sugestions and answers. Thank you!

more
    • trvlrtom's Profile Photo

Cycle across bridge

Denmark Dec 24, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Is it possible to cycle across the bridge between Nyborg and Korsør? If not, is there a bus connection?

more
    • melosh's Profile Photo

Outside Copenhagen, what highlights would you recommend?

Denmark Yesterday

With over 49 destination cities in Denmark listed in VT, I need guidance. I will have a week from October 12th to get out of Copenhagen. I will eventually read through most of the VT recommendations as I prepare to travel, but I have a friend who is considering joining me and he wants an idea in the next week or so of what we might plan to see and do at that time of year. Kronborg seems like one place, but I need help?

more
    • Transit in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Dec 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Hello everyone,

After four months spent in Boston, my girlfriend and I are heading back to France. We are having an eight hour transit in Copenhagen on Tuesday, from 11am to 7pm. We would like to visit the Danish capital as much as possible within this time. Therefore, could you please recommend us places to visit? Also, I've heard the city center is very close to the airport, would you recommend us to take a taxi or the public transportation?

Every tip or advice is more than welcome.

Thank you very much, Romain

more