Hollywood

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

by lifecoach Online Now Dec 11, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Can someone please tell me how far is it from the Riptide hotel to the water taxi and trolly stops, is it within a comfortable walking distance. Also, what would be the best way to get to the Sawgrass Mills Mall. Thank you

more
    • Transportation

by lifecoach Online Now Dec 11, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Can someone please tell me how far is it from the Riptide hotel to the water taxi and trolly stops, is it within a comfortable walking distance. Also, what would be the best way to get to the Sawgrass Mills Mall. Thank you

7 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 1:57 PM
    • Place for a large group to go when it rains?

by storminwa Online Now Aug 9, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hello! My extended family is gathering in Hollywood (staying at the hollywood beach resort) for a last minute reunion. There will be anywhere from 30 to 50 of us. We plan to hang by the pool and beach to reminisce about recents deaths and births but rain is forecasted. Any ideas on where we can go? Any good covered picnic shelters/cabanas near there? The hotel doesn't have a meeting room. Basically, we need a place to just hang out for several hours. Any help is appreciated in figuring out a Plan B!

Also, any ideas on a restaurant that might be able to accommodate a group our size?
      Many thanks!

1 Answer Aug 12, 2014 at 6:26 AM
    • bebe72's Profile Photo

Hollywood Florida safe ?

by bebe72 Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I am curious to know about living as a single female in Hollywood FL ? I have heard it's REAL bad there crime drugs dirty etc like any other city that's common but is it just not worth living there, if I wanted to live there where would be the best area to live in Hollywood? And what about the driving? thanks

6 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    • bebe72's Profile Photo

hollywood dangerous?

by bebe72 Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 3:54 PM

whats the story with Hollywood as far is living there goes? I heard its real bad there mad crime dirty ,drugs etc I know like other cities there is crime everywhere but is Hollywood really ( THAT) bad a place to live? for a single white female no kids thanks

10 Answers Apr 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • Whats the weather like during the last week of May?

by joeyloman Online Now Apr 27, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Whats the weather usually like during the last week of May?

2 Answers Apr 29, 2007 at 8:31 PM
    • funnybeee's Profile Photo

Reliable Taxi Service?

by funnybeee Online Now Feb 7, 2006 at 1:24 PM

Hi again..!

Do any of you know which taxi service in Hollywood is the most reliable?
      I don't drive a car so I am so dependent on cabbies...

When I was in Denver, the cabbies sucked big time... During my stay in Tampa I was so content with the United Cabbies! Always on time, and just reliable. Felt safe.

If anyone can help me out, thanks!
      Beee

5 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 6:03 AM
    • funnybeee's Profile Photo

Hollywood trainstation

by funnybeee Online Now Feb 7, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Hi!

I am planning to travel from Palatka to Hollywood with Amtrak. I was wondering, how is the Hollywood trainstation like? Is it a big station? Are there taxis available?

Some trainstations can be a bit spooky/desolate and I just wanted to make sure I am okay when arrive in the evening.

If somebody can help me out here, thank you!!

2 Answers Feb 7, 2006 at 1:14 PM
    • madamtaz's Profile Photo

moving

by madamtaz Online Now Jan 3, 2003 at 9:47 AM

I am planning to move... What is the weather, cost of living and employment like ? I appreciate anyones help.

17 Answers Jan 4, 2003 at 12:30 AM