Hollywood Travel Answers

change location
suzaangroenewald's Profile Photo

hotels in hollywood?

by suzaangroenewald Online Now Sep 13, 2008 at 7:47 PM

hi there,
me and 3 friends are going on holiday to las vegas next week and am thinking of renting a car and driving to hollywood for a day or two. any suggestions for cheapish, well located hotels or bed and breakfasts will be great!! we will have the rental car, but dont want to spend a fortune on parking, if we can walk or use public transport to the major sites.
thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • KiwiJes's Profile Photo

Re: hotels in hollywood?

by KiwiJes Online Now Sep 13, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Try Orchid Suites Hotel. It's reasonably priced and located just behind the Chinese Theatre. I could not believe how handy the location was when I went there, and the rooms are a good size.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: hotels in hollywood?

by Alex# Online Now Sep 15, 2008 at 2:24 AM

These sites will help you to find....
    ....good and cheap hotel:
    http://hollywood.hotelscheap.org/
    ....a car for renting:
    hotels-rates.com/rental_cars...
    http://www.bhrentacar.com/
    wish you and your friends good trip to Hollywood.. ))

• Re: hotels in hollywood?

by kissylips96 Online Now Nov 12, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Definitely the Orchid Suites. Right next to it is the Celebrity as well, both really good placement without spending the extra cash. The red line (metro) is right there as well, at Hollywood & Highland.

There is this site called www.thetripgeek.com that assists with travel planning and research--you should check it out. Vegas and Hollywood are two places that can get kind of overwhelming with the amount of choices, especially if you have never been there. Take care and have fun!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines