Hollywood Travel Answers

change location

Hollywood to Disneyland!

by lexie_2388 Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Does anyone happen to know the distance or approximate cab fare from hollywood to didneyland?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

Re: Hollywood to Disneyland!

by travelgourmet Online Now Feb 17, 2008 at 2:49 AM

As Buckwheat would say: Otay. Da distance to Didneyland iz 32 miles and I still wookin pa nub in all da wong paces.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ideabuzz's Profile Photo

by ideabuzz Online Now Feb 19, 2008 at 2:16 AM

No need for a cab. There are shuttles that make the trip for less money. Super Shuttle or Express Shuttle are the largest but there are others. Price is42 on SuperShuttle.

• tashski's Profile Photo

by tashski Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 2:17 PM

When I visited LA in Feb, my husband and I stayed at hotel in hollywood and we arranged with reception to book us on a trip with a company I think was called Hollywood Tours, they collect you from the hotel and drop you back and the cost included the transport and entrance fee. We went to Knotts Berry Farm and Magic Mountain but I am almost positive they also provided Disney trips (not sure if they collected entrance fee from you or if you just pay for transport with them and then pay for your ticket when you get to the park).
    If, however, you want to visit Disney for more than one day, then it can be more expensive than making your own way there as the tour company doesnt tend to offer the special 2 day, get one free type of deals that Disney offers at it's own paybooths at the park entrance.
    So ask at your hotel for Hollywood Tours or similar, I believe their main office is just by Graumans Chinese Theatre if you wanted to go direct to them.
    Hope this helps you.
    Enjoy Disney.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines