Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much is to buy a Hungarian Prepaid Simcard ?

Hungary Nov 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM

I mainly need a Simcard to receive card. How much minimum is to buy a Prepaid Simcard ? how much is the balance after that ? How long is the card valid ? How much is the next minimum balance topup ? Maybe someone can call to Telecom, Vodafone, Telenor etc.

• Dance Clubs on Thursday Night in Budapest

Budapest Nov 11, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I was wondering it anyone has any suggestions for dance clubs in Budapest for Thursday nights. I know it might not be the best night but that's the only night I can party. Any suggestions? I would prefer Techno clubs but if there aren't any good ones, any dance clubs will do. thanks

• Bakeware supplies

Budapest Nov 1, 2015 at 4:53 PM

I am wondering where in Budapest I might find older used bakeware items such as dough bowls, rolling pins, bread pans etc. I prefer older, used but functional items, but would also enjoy looking at new items for sale. Any recommendations? Thank you.

• looking for local folk dance and music

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 4:20 PM

We are traveling to Budapest for the two weeks of Dec.6th-14th. I see on those two weekends there are not performances of the Budapest Folkloric show or the Cymbalom Symphony except for Dec. 5th when we won"t be there yet. We would like to experience both and are greatly disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any other performances. Does anyone have any suggestions for us other than to change our dates of our visit?

Thank you

• Looking for a good steak restaurant in Budapest

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Does anyone know of a restaurant in Budapest to get a nice steak dinner? We will be celebrating a special occasion and my husband would love a great steak.
      Thank you

• songlines's Profile Photo

Traditional Hungarian foods

Budapest Nov 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Going to Budapest early December. I am looking for a place where they serve genuine Hungarian foods in non touristic surroundings :-) Any tips?
      Thank you.

Near Holloko