Hollandscheveld Travel Answers

change location

train, travel

by jules_valdez Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Whats the most convenient means to travel to Hollandscheveld from Westphalia, either Dortmund or Gelserkinchen in Germany? Are there trains that go straight there from the said German cities and how much would the typical fares be? I'll most likely be coming from Dortmund and want to visit a friend over but I don't want to drive. Thank you for your advice.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: train, travel

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 1:56 PM

Hollandscheveld is in the Netherlands, so you have to cross the border going to Maastricht or Arnhem with the train.
    From there you have to travel to the city of Hoogeveen (via zwolle). From the Hoogeveen train station you can take bus 30 direction Hardenberg and exit at Hollandsche veld.

Fare in the netherlands one way Euro 32 for the train and Euro 2,50 for the bus.

BTW Via Maastricht sometimes the journey via Utrecht is faster.

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: train, travel

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 9:55 PM

Thanks Marcel.

I did not realize there was a Dortmonun - Enschede connection.
    At certain times it will be faster (Aand cheaper) to exit the train at Almelo and take the bus 80 to Hardenberg and there take the Bus 30 direction Hoogeveen and exit at Hollandscheveld.

If you give your departure time and day (weekend or not) we can look for details.

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hollandscheveld