Holland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Holland's Churches

by joannstone Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 10:23 PM

Why do so many of the churches in Holland have the word reformed in their titles? What does this mean?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2007 at 9:33 AM
    • automotive or classic car museum Holland

by trombinoscar Online Now May 12, 2004 at 2:28 PM

I think you have a classic car museum in Holland I must go next week at South Bend (Studebaker) but I haven't informations for Holland museums excuse my bad english trombinoscar from france mediterranean

4 Answers May 18, 2004 at 11:00 PM
    • Southwestern Michigan Wineries

by febriany Online Now Feb 26, 2004 at 2:29 PM

My husband and I are planning to drive to Grand Rapids (from Chicago) in early May, and we are planning to stop by at a winery on the way home. Would you let us know which winery has the best scenery within ten miles of I-196/I-94? Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 26, 2004 at 2:36 PM
    • visa for hawaii

by morgan_b Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 4:50 AM

i want to go to Hawaii for longer than 3 months. I am a Dutch resident. A visa will be needed, then. I want to do some voluntary work (agricult.), too. can anyone inform me about: - visa extension...easy to do from Hawaii? - what papers (visa and other) do i exactly apply for..and does it take long for them to arrive? - - i cannot go to the Embassy in Holland to ask this, right now,as i am not in Europe . Also, travellers tend to know things where burocracy sometimes makes ways unnecessarily complicated.-- Thank you for a tip!

6 Answers Oct 15, 2003 at 10:23 AM