Holland Travel Answers

change location

automotive or classic car museum Holland

by trombinoscar Online Now May 12, 2004 at 2:28 PM

I think you have a classic car museum in Holland I must go next week at South Bend (Studebaker) but I haven't informations for Holland museums excuse my bad english trombinoscar from france mediterranean

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • globetrott's Profile Photo

Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by globetrott Online Now May 12, 2004 at 5:10 PM

Hi ! When you are interested in car-museums this might be interesting for you, even when it is in Germany, but maybe on your way to Holland anyway: SINSHEIM and SPEYER (both are close to Heidelberg) Mulhouse/France - the Schlumpf-collection I have plenty of pics - includings the Concorde - on my Sinsheim-page ! pages about Speyer and Mulhouse will follow ! good luck ! Michael

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pieter_jan_v Online Now May 13, 2004 at 11:56 AM

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo

Re: Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pedersdottir Online Now May 18, 2004 at 10:22 PM

Hello: This post turned up in the Holland, Michigan (USA) forum. I assume the South Bend you refer to is in Indiana. While Holland is famous for its tulips, Delft china shops and wooden shoes, I think you need to head to Greenfield Village in Dearborn to catch the antique autos on display.

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo

Re: automotive or classic car museum Holland

by pedersdottir Online Now May 18, 2004 at 11:00 PM

Hello again: A bit of further reasearch produced this: 5 miles north of Holland on US Highway 31 is the POLL MUSEUM of Transportatiion, housing 30 gas, steam and electric cars & fire trucks, as well as a military display of uniforms. Does this help?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines